Do you really think China can overtake USA?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Nov 16, 2010.

1. da-net

da-net

I personally appreciate your trust you have placed in my fellow brothers and sisters in arms, however a direct confrontation is not required to defeat our military! I would suggest that you take time to read

SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR;THE OLDEST MILITARY TREATISE IN THE WORLD

http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html

Then after you have read it and IF you believe that thw WTC / Pentagon attacks was not a "black ops", but was really 19 terrorists.Then consider that our southern border is about as insecure as it gets. Then consider how difficult it would be for said "terrorists" to bring in their 18B teams at one time with the goal of striking all 12 Federal Bank Governors, Bernanke, Obama, Biden and Hillary all on the same day at the same time in a coordinated attack.

What do you think would be the net result of this coordinated attack... on our leadership, country and military?

#11     Nov 16, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

That's pretty ironic, though the author was not quite Chinese.

#12     Nov 16, 2010
  3. Define winning in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I'm surprised anyone believes or believed that you can take these stone age people who have been killing one another since the beginning of time and turn them into a thriving free market democracy.

Democracies do not work in the middle east and muslims nations for the most part, they need dictators to keep them in line, they are not people who have the mental ability to operate in a free society.

#13     Nov 16, 2010
  4. Here is a heart warming story of the chinese in Zambia.

It's going to be amusing when China takes over the world and very sorry everyone becomes.

Police said that the Chinese executives opened fire on workers protesting against poor pay and conditions at the Collum coal mine in the southern Sinazongwe province on Friday.

Eleven people were admitted to hospital with wounds to the stomachs, hands and legs, and two are understood to remain in a critical condition.

A Foreign Ministry official in Beijing said that the shooting was a "mistake" but the incident has fuelled demands to curb China's overwheening position in mine investments.

#14     Nov 16, 2010