Do you really need indicators?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Torge, Jun 19, 2003.

1. mktman

mktman

Indicators schminidcators lol

mktman

#51     Jun 28, 2003
  2. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

LOL!! And capital diminishes with inexperience.

#52     Jun 28, 2003
  3. The problem with indicators is that when they are there, there's the danger of paying far too much attention to the indicators (many of which are more often wrong than right) instead of what is actually happening.

The analogy of a heart monitor is a good one, but the doctor will only be hooking you up to one if he needs to check your heartbeat for some reason (which constitutes a very small number of medical conditions in the grand scheme of things) - It's not much use checking the heart beat for irregularities when you are falling over because your leg is broken...

Best

Natalie

#53     Jun 28, 2003
  4. yeah..whatever.... are you trying to prove how much of a ignorant dickhead you are?

go read some of my posts over the last few days and you may then actually know what the hell u r talking about......

i will be 100x the trader you will ever be... you wish you were me!!

#54     Jun 29, 2003
  5. opw

opw

The best indicator I have ever seen is the break of previous day hi/lo.

After the break I wait and see what happens, if it continues I go along for the ride:D

#55     Jun 29, 2003
  6. Whamo

Whamo

Gordon, You seem like a nice enough guy. But you have to realize that people that are losing traders that give advice diminish the value of the feedback / advice obtained here on ET.

#56     Jun 29, 2003