Do you really make Money Trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 11, 2007.

1. 2006

Today < 10.

Right size doesn't matter. If you can get consistent then you can scale up. So at the begining trade as small as you can ie. 1 contract.

Once you get consistent and you know the market like the back of your hand. Then you can size up.

#11     Jul 11, 2007
  2. you're right with certain points, steve.
    i should have listened to you from the first place and just stopped trading.

#12     Jul 11, 2007
  3. its gets frustrating to see someone, who is obviously in pain with trading, to keep going at it when you know its just going to end badly. Regroup, spend some time watching the mkt in realtime and try and find correlations. Baby steps.

#13     Jul 11, 2007
  4. And bring me a fluffer

#14     Jul 11, 2007
  5. 2006

To be honest. I recommend that you don't trade.

Unless you were born to do this and you can't do anything else. Then go for it.

But you really need to stop the whining. Winners don't whine, they suck it up, rebuild and go back at it.

#15     Jul 11, 2007
  6. Born shmorn.. it aint rocket surgery

#16     Jul 11, 2007
  7. lol, maybe its brain science?

#17     Jul 11, 2007
  8. stop trading ticks pimps and blips

learn to make real money

#18     Jul 11, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

this is in every facet of life....at least the winners i know..I am not saying im a winner..im just a little guy trying to scrape it up...but i have seen many people fail over and over again and not once so much as lose sight of their goals or even show the least bit concern they will not eventually get there...some just seem possessed..this is great advice but unfortunately it isn't something that can be thought or taught...You either are or you are not...and even then these people continue to fail but their fire is beyond words...peace

#19     Jul 11, 2007
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Here's some free advice. Put these two guys on your "Buddy List" and follow them around.
    Don't post, just read. They're not the only ones but they are the type of member that I would rate as 1 in 100.

#20     Jul 11, 2007