Do you Realize how easy it is to spend 1 million dollars?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 12, 2007.

1. It seems that the dream to have a million...its more like you need 5 million to retire with, nowadays...

by the time (if) I could have 5 million it may turn into a need for 10 muillion....

how can one outperform long enogh to stop! and live off of the winnings...when the value of the winnings drops so fast and the "disposable income piece of pie", shrinks so fast with time?

Will "rich" people be forced to gamble?

Michael B.

2. A million dollars is so--------- easy when you're in NYC, LA, or Chicago. I don't mean with buying expensive cars or other luxury material... but just an hour, whoring at a club.

High profile whoring/partying = $$$ = water.

3. Not so easy in Georgia, even in the Atlanta area. You could buy a great home for 250k, take the 750k, earn 10% per year, and make 75k per year.

4. If you have 12 million, you can retire confortably on the interest in Raleigh, provided that you are out of debt.

I live in an upper middle class neighborhood and these people, in their thirties and fourtys, piss their money away on luxury cars and additions to homes that already have over 3000 sq ft. of living area above ground.

Too bad I won't be alive when they come over and ask to cut the grass.:D

5. Cesko

Cesko

Just tiny bit of wisdom needed. That's all.