Do you listen to CNBC?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nugget, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Nugget

Nugget

Great answers guys.. I only get bloomy in the am and that's probably the best warm up for me..

#21     Jan 3, 2008
  2. cstfx

cstfx

I switch back and forth from CNBC to CNBC World to Bloomberg depending on who is on the screen. If Cramer is there, well, switch it. If that CBS reject chick is there (forget her name right now, but it is annoying listening to her shrill voice and how she has to talk over everyone like she's trying to prove something) at 11, switch it. If Rattigan is being his bombastic self, switch it.

I wish I could get a direct CNBC Europe feed through my cable/satellite provider as I think this channel is more informative than all the others (I trade currencies, so international perspective is better than US). But, alas, I can't.

Fox is a joke.

*BTW, Kudlow is on as I type this, so it's over to CNBCW for the close.

#22     Jan 4, 2008
  3. CNBC pollutes my concentration, I turn the sound off

#23     Jan 4, 2008
  4. Muted, buy I see that moron Kudlow spewing garbage.

#24     Jan 4, 2008
  5. Bang up another dish, it might be on Hotbird or somewhere, they're cheap on eBay and only take a couple of hours and a steady hand to set up.

#25     Jan 4, 2008
  6. gobar

gobar

7. See the NYTs this morning? 6300 viewers a day. .

#27     Jan 4, 2008
  8. dsq

dsq

If that CBS reject chick is there (forget her name right now, but it is annoying listening to her shrill voice and how she has to talk over everyone like she's trying to prove something) "

BINGO,BINGO,BINGO....She usually comes on at 8 and thats signals the end of TV for me...she is shrill...ever heard sharon epperson do the futures reports????Oh gaaaawd,what a dyslexic retard...she is painful to listen to -fumbling like an idiot.

#28     Jan 4, 2008
  9. NO!

#29     Jan 4, 2008