Do you like sex with a condom?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, May 28, 2010.

1. nitro

nitro

I picked up the recent Esquire and it has an article on your brain, heart and balls. I read through them one by one. I know most of what is in the brain section and read through it fast. The heart section I read more carefully but it is also mostly review. I get to the balls section. I mean, how often do you have a need to read about your balls?

It gets to a point in the article where it says "I hate condo sex." I nod approvingly to myself. It continues, "My friend Troy likes having condom sex with his wife - "It's great" , he says, "you can pretend she's a hooker" - but Troy is a pervert." I nod again thinking, the only time sex with a condom is passable is when you do it because it is sleazy and raunchy, not because you are thinking of consequences (I have a sad story about my experience with condom sex, but I rather not). For crying out loud, what happened to the Christian method of birth control?

Anyway, I recommend reading this article. I was laughing so loud to the point where people started looking at me funny :D :D :D

2. I think the answer might depend on whether you were dishing it out or taking it.

3. I like sex with a woman instead.

4. Cassie

Cassie

lol :p

5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

rotfl

6. riddler

riddler

screw that, i "pull and pray ".

7. zook

zook

Wait whats the sad story?

8. nitro

nitro

Nope. But I can tell you this, I grew up fast.

9. There is no effective Christian method of birth control. Abstinence just cant happen for everybody. Certainly not me.

10. i don't like sex with a condom but i LOVE that look on their pretty faces while they ring up my Magnum XL Extra Large 30 pack :D

#10     Jun 6, 2010