Do you like people?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by aradiel, Jul 16, 2006.

Do you like people?

1. Yes

49 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. No

112 vote(s)
    69.6%
  1. pattersb

pattersb Guest

the people I like, I like alot ....

it's really quite amazing how little seperates us all , really

the only people i dislike are those who ACT like they know something ... anything ...

here's the facts, no-one knows anything ...

#51     Jul 17, 2006
  2. ivob

ivob

I don't like people, I like computers. They do exactly what you tell them to do and are always there. People are impulsive, manipulative, selfish and moody. I do like my wife and son though.

#52     Jul 18, 2006
  3. If you look up misanthropist in the dictionary you should see a picture of me :D

#53     Jul 18, 2006
  4. Cheese

Cheese

Miss and throw piss .. ?
    :confused:

#54     Jul 18, 2006

5. How about animals? :D:D

Actually I don't for one minute believe that you dislike ppl in general...specific may be:p but no way...you have proven yourself to be patient and kind in too many posts to ever be a misanthrop. You'll have to change your M O

#55     Jul 18, 2006
  6. I like people. Very much.

Specially the ones with gambling habits that come to the market with their retirement funds thinking they´re just gonna make a killin...

---------------------
    PS
    thnx hedgeking & friends.

#56     Jul 19, 2006
  7. Actually it's all part of my evil plan to lure people to my upcoming $5000 seminars....mwahahahahahaaahaha

#57     Jul 19, 2006
  8. oh yea...the one with the WTF indicator that has your special algorithm's that made you 10 million on a 1K bankroll :D:D

#58     Jul 19, 2006
  9. This is the most ironic career if you think about it.

Trading is a one-person job, period. Most successful traders are introverted and tend not to be people persons.

Yet the market itself is actually that... PEOPLE.

When you look at charts you're not seeing numbers and shapes, you're actually seeing PEOPLE (their emotions to be more exact).

#59     Jul 20, 2006
  10. trade7

trade7

I'll stick with the popular vote !

I dogs and the occasional pussy (cat) :cool:

#60     Jul 20, 2006