Do you like people?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by aradiel, Jul 16, 2006.

Do you like people?

1. Yes

49 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. No

112 vote(s)
    69.6%
  1. i think most ppl suck, but hey, i suck too, so yes, i do like ppl but i LOVE my cats .. ;)

pom

#31     Jul 17, 2006
  2. Stay away from the neighbors...avoid them at all costs...One of them tried so hard to find out what I was doing...I had to drop him..

We are going to buy a Ranch house next year...the criteria is...no neighbors but DSL...

Once shortly after I moved to NY I was having a problem w/a neighbor in my apt building and we both thought the other was a complete and utter fuckwad.

#32     Jul 17, 2006
  3. humble1

humble1

People are Ok, it is what they do that is upsetting. They can't help what they do, yet most feel they should be able toact properly at all times. But none of us are any different. Each of us sees ourselves as righteous individuals, but in reality we all are unrighteous at some point or another. There is not one here who can truthfully say they have never lied, stolen, cheated, or even worse. At at some point in our lives we all disappoint someone else whether they care for us or not. Once you understand yourself, you can deal with the short comings of others more easily.

#33     Jul 17, 2006
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I don't dislike people, I am simply just ashamed of my spieces... :)

#34     Jul 17, 2006
  5. Humans are at the same time the best
    and worst thing running around on this planet.

#35     Jul 17, 2006
  6. eagle

eagle

Most people are good, I like and respect them. You helped them, they helped you or at least they acknowledged your help. But stay away from the extreme greedy persons, they never be satisfied of your help and once you missed to help them for one thing or another they will dislike you.

#36     Jul 17, 2006
  7. Because they can't spell?
    :D

#37     Jul 17, 2006
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

No, but because they can't acknowledge when they are wrong (remember?), or they come with stupid "you can't spell" when they haven't got an argument.

But having my first personal stalker on ET: PRICELESS :)

#38     Jul 17, 2006
  9. Yes, all of my posts are about you. You are simply that important.

As an aside, I have often admitted to being wrong in these forums. The difference between you and me is that I occasionally know what the discussion is about and can usually follow a string of reasoning ("remember?"), whereas you do not seem to be quite so fortunate. Further, I do not recall offhand that you have ever admitted to an error in judgment. Accordingly, you are a valued market participant.

#39     Jul 17, 2006
  10. Sure I like people, usually about every 50th person I meet is fine.:eek:

#40     Jul 17, 2006