Do You Have Balls? Goldman Sachs Is Breaking Down

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 4, 2006.

1. romik

romik

are you serious? wait for a double top at least.

#41     Oct 3, 2006
  2. forgett about the freakin top... if the stock is bullish buy it and keep it till it starts going down.

#42     Oct 3, 2006
  3. rcj

rcj

Next time check with Rennick before ....

..:p ... rj

#43     Oct 4, 2006
  4. pv150

pv150

The quicker these moves, the harder this thing will fall. Think back to May it spent almost 2 months climbing 20 pts and in two weeks gave it all back. :eek: Easy sell signal would be a gap up open 1-2 pts up here. But a short from 175ish has great odds of being profitable a few days out imo, just short more if it spikes to 180 :D .. but shopping for cheap options is more work.

#44     Oct 4, 2006
  5. Since their positive earnings release in early September, the stock has formed a sort of half-arch shape and it's rallied off the top of the arch today (10/3). I've often seen stocks rally off of that half-arch shape and, when they do, they seem to rally strongly. I'd look for something else to short right at the moment. GS will pull back eventually but I don't think that's going to happen in the immediate future.

There's probably some technical term for the rally off the half-arch but I don't know what it is. I remember seeing it in AET several years ago.

#45     Oct 4, 2006
  6. Parabolic curve?

#46     Oct 4, 2006
  7. Yeah, sounds good. Maybe parabolic arch.

#47     Oct 4, 2006
  8. are you looking at the chart upside down?

#48     Oct 4, 2006
  9. haha, that made me laugh. kudos! :D:D

#49     Oct 4, 2006
  10. Comedy gold.

#50     Oct 6, 2006