Do you have any experience with 'Cashflow Heaven.com'?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by PeanutMuncher, Apr 17, 2006.

1. for those who don't know--charles cottle was one of the minds behind www.thinkorswim.com , he also wrote a very insightful book options perception/deception now called couldawouldashoulda. i am not sure of his relationship with this site, but i think a relationship exists. cottle is 100% legit to the best of my knowledge.

surfer

ps--then again, i may be wrong about any relationship as i see his book is no longer featured on the site.

#11     Apr 17, 2006
  2. Thanks for your level headed replies. Looking at some other threads, I see there are a lot of fireballs thrown around these boards.

I'd be interested in anyone else's comments.

#12     Apr 17, 2006
  3. Mishegas

Mishegas

Ok, I'll admit to being a sucker. I joined last summer and had a good first month, but subsequent ones were breakeven or losses, so I left by the fall. I don't have any dire regrets about it because I was a complete newbie and did get an education from it, just not what I was expecting.
    Peter is neither unimaginably brilliant nor psychic. In fact, he often plagiarizes, copying and pasting sections from other advisories and passing it off as his own work.
    I joined because I had become interested in selling options, and that is what he advertises. However, it turns out that he has become bored with selling spreads, and now primarily buys ATM options.
    Also, his service is not remotely as "automatic" as advertised. Directions would often include "buy X for the best price you can tomorrow morning."

At any rate, I have learned that I do not want to be dependent on someone telling me what to do!

#13     Jun 20, 2006
  4. OXTrader

OXTrader

Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING is worth that amount of money.
    Send me $1000 and I will tell you what a "condor" is.
    :)

#14     Jun 20, 2006
  5. Can you recommend any good ones in this price range?

I've been thinking of trying RedOption's CC service.

#15     Jun 22, 2006
  6. I can't really recommend a good advisory service, because I haven't ever come across one that was worth paying for if you're an experienced trader.

I'm assuming that you are asking from the point of view of a slightly less experienced trader. To a novice these advisories are helpful because they can guide you through placing trades, and the mechanics of trading options. A better one might actually give a pretty good analysis of each position. As far as picking winning trades I wouldn't recommend any of them. You need to be able to do that on your own.

As far as learning the mechanics of trading various strategies, I've looked at red option to see how well they did. Not bad, but I didn't like any of their trades. For the novice they do a decent job of explaining how to trade. That's what I was talking about when I said $20/month.

#16     Jun 22, 2006