Do you have a profitable NON SCALPING Strategy?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by WhiteOut56, May 30, 2013.

1. Bob111

Bob111

once. right before 9/11. after that-non directional, intraday, market neutral only..all in cash by EOD. much better sleep

#11     Jun 13, 2013
  2. jsp074

jsp074

any profitable traders with a fututres strategy looking for a assistant. all these educations are full of shit. been to every live trading room on the internet. will give life time % percentage of profits lol. let me know

#12     Jun 14, 2013
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

sooooo how old are you?

#13     Jun 15, 2013
  4. jsp074

jsp074

i am 26

#14     Jun 15, 2013
  5. #1 no you haven't, you are the one full of shit here.

#2 such offers are less than worthless. how can anyone else overcome your complete lack of discipline, lack of self-control or total absence of work ethic necessary to succeed in this demanding profession?

If you are provided a solid approach that wins but you are too much of a total basket case to make it work, should the provider of such be punished with zero % returns from such a worthless proposal?

#15     Jun 15, 2013
  6. jsp074

jsp074

Lol cause i respect the game and know what its worth. I have the discipline and not a maniac. Looks like u got some issues, this is a forum and shrink site, get help somewhere else. Trust me ill be fine regaurdless.

#16     Jun 15, 2013
  7. danielc1

danielc1

Okay, but I would like some commitment from you... how about this: if you miss a day that you could perform but you didn't or if you make a mistake against the strategy, you will cut one of your fingers off? And if you run out of fingers, you start with your toes. In fact, just to be sure you are serious, start allready with one finger and bring it with you when you come to the office. :D

(I need to stop reading Stephen Kings novels)

#17     Jun 15, 2013
  8. jsp074

jsp074

lol what ever it takes. been through worse trust me

#18     Jun 15, 2013