Do you gun law people also believe we should ban cars?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tango29, Apr 19, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

I don't recall hearing politicians call for complete confiscation of cars (though some want us in cars so tiny and flimsy that they will certainly cost more than one life). I have, however, heard several politicians call for complete confiscation of weapons. Google it if you want to know who, both publically and privately voicing their real intent. Registration would go a long way toward that goal when the registered weapons are suddenly outlawed in another knee jerk reaction to some wacko, and you can’t possibly be so naive not to know that. But you do trust gov, don't you?

Maybe you should stick to climate change.

#31     Apr 19, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

And yet you can still get a car and drive illegally. How bout that?

#32     Apr 19, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

So can a motor vehicle driven into a large crowd by someone without a license.

#33     Apr 19, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

Yes. After they are registered, you think they'll let us keep them after they later outlaw them? Come on BA. You're above that.

#34     Apr 19, 2013
  5. Eight

Eight

Man, you are a bleeding heart... and a dumb fuck to boot: those four that were shot in the head were executed. People were executed long before guns. They could have been tied up and run over with a car or turned over to the inn keeper as was sometimes done in Jolly Old England. Chicago is a gun control city and it accounts for about 40% of the deaths you cite above. That's proof that gun control doesn't work because it only disarms the law abiding you dumb fuck. You are about the dumbest fuck I've come across on these forums, tell me you are just trolling?

You're a divisive dumb fuck as well, citing that the gun manufacturers are making so much money while costing us so much. Get fucked.. of course I mean "get fucked" in only the most liberal sense of the word because I'm a liberal.. no really...

#35     Apr 19, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No he's not.

#36     Apr 19, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even more if it's a car bomb.

#37     Apr 19, 2013
  8. If you're in the NRA they along with advertising companies already got you on a list. Why didn't you quote my complete statement.

What's the matter Lucrum did your test treatment kick in and got you feeling froggy? Best get your aggressiveness out here on the web where it's safe.

#38     Apr 19, 2013
  9. wjk

wjk

Because there is a big difference between being on NRA's list and a government list, and you know it. You failed to mention that. Not everyone is an NRA member, such as myself.

#39     Apr 19, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh?

#40     Apr 19, 2013