Do you feel sorry for Mrs. Haggard?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Nov 3, 2006.

Sympathy for Mrs. Haggard?

1. Yes, bless her heart

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No, she should've known

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. It's none of my business

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. You're out of your mind

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. - Ephesians 5:22-5:24, KJV"

For these evangelicals, they are taught that wives should submit to their husbands just like they (husbands) should submit to Jesus. In other words, a husband to his wife is the same relationship as Jesus to the man.

Now imagine the devastation when the wife finds out what the husband was doing. How to put yourself into Mrs. Haggard's shoes if you are a man? Imagine that you found out that Jesus committed homosexual sins.

I know you're mad now. But don't get mad at me - I'm not suggesting that Jesus did. I'm just saying, for an evangelical couple like this, that would be how earth-shattering it is to Mrs. Haggard.

Think about it.

2. What does Jesus have to do with the fact that Mr. Haggard is a homo? Have you ever heard about the concept of free will?

Mr. Haggard suffers from a developmental deficit. Early in his life his normal sexual identity was halted and he developed an orientation to men instead of women. It happens..Unfortunately he was ashamed of it and kept it secret. Bad decision.

Since the majority of the human race does not suffer from this developmental defect, Jesus, if he did exist, was probably not a homo.

You seem pretty interested in homosexuality "Mr. Bond". You know it could be that your own adolescent development was "interrupted" at the wrong time..If so, you should be aware that you can get back on track with the help of a competent professional.

Now if you will excuse me the thought of gay sex makes me want to puke.

3. Dude, you're in the wrong thread.

We're talking about Mrs. Haggard, not Mr.

4. Dude:

The poor woman is fucked up. She is probably pissed off at her homo husband and ready to take a gun and shoot him in the head.

There you go, dude