Do you feel guilty shorting.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Mar 17, 2008.

1. donnap

donnap

No, I never felt that way. And I had a good day shorting after the market reopened after the 9/11 close. It's what I do.

Who should feel guilty? Corp. execs who manipulate news and financials for their own gain - and then run their Co. into the ground. These guys are criminals.

I don't know if I've ever seen a worse case than TASR in 2004. Where is the SEC?

#31     Mar 18, 2008
  2. how do you live in this world when you feel bad over such things? even if it were wrong so what?! wtf is wrong with people?!

#32     Mar 18, 2008
  3. I always thought hamburgers are made out of plastic, where do you get real hamburgers?

#33     Mar 18, 2008
  4. Fangdog

Fangdog

Well there is a place just off the freeway in North Powder Oregon.

Great big thick juicy Angus beef Patty fried on the grill, real tomato (red and tasty), fresh lettuce, thick sliced Walla Walla Onion, Dill Pickle, slice of cheese, mustard and mayonnaise. Real french fries made out of real potatoes they cut right in front of you. Then deep-fry them golden-brown in real lard which has that special flavor. They look like logs laying in you plate....it just doesn't get any better than that.

So the next time you happen to be "tooling" down the Interstate and stumble upon Noth Powder, stop and give those people a shout.

#34     Mar 18, 2008
  5. gaj

gaj

i've yet to hear someone who is long a stock feel guilty about it when a short squeeze happens on a crap company.

so, no, no guilt. why would i?

#35     Mar 18, 2008
  6. sounds tasty

#36     Mar 18, 2008