Do you even enjoy trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michael21, May 15, 2012.

1. Should I re-name my thread kick the crap out of RCG?

#21     May 16, 2012
  2. Most agreeable.

#22     May 16, 2012
  3. Most agreeable; except that bad sex is indeed, very bad.

#23     May 16, 2012
  4. Depends on who you're having it with I guess...

#24     May 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never had any "bad" sex, some it is was just better than others.

Thread creep, scourge of forum threads the world over.

#25     May 16, 2012
  6. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

So much right with this post. You get a great paycheck without having to deal with clients, customers and the economy. It's your skills in the markets. Trading has been the most rewarding experience I had so far in my professional career. The only thing that I wish is that I started right after college.

#26     May 16, 2012
  7. You have until you are 49 for my MOS.

#27     May 16, 2012
  8. I think that may have been the case.

#28     May 16, 2012
  9. jem

jem

When I go to hospital functions with my wife. I talk to a lot doctors. In my opinion 80% of them are making far more than they would be making in any other job. I know they worked hard and deserve it. But it is one of the few remaining jobs which is seriously over paid. I happen to be doing another one. So I am not jealous.

If you can get med school paid for... how can you turn it down. It would be a bad trade.

#29     May 16, 2012
  10. The way doctors have to practice medicine is very demoralizing for many of them. I have talked to quite a few and if they had to do it all over again, they wouldn't. I have worked in jobs in nursing where I made six figures and hated life.

Trading is and always has been my passion, so I came out incredibly lucky I think to be able to do this.

#30     May 16, 2012