Do you even enjoy trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michael21, May 15, 2012.

1. Because that all happened within the course of six months, in January, I realized that making 300% and then giving 290 of that back is basically treading water, then, it happened, the eureka moment. That happened about a quarter ago.

I was thinking about joining the Guard to finish school, as that was my disaster scenario. You should Google people who nearly quit right before success. It is an amazing thing!

#11     May 16, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL

Oh puhleeze

#12     May 16, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, why would joining the guard be part of your "disaster plan"? You make far more as a nurse then being in the guard no? Not sure I follow.

#13     May 16, 2012
  4. In the civilian world, definitely. But as an RN I would go in as an officer, and would not have to go to BCT again, and with my ASVAB scores if I could gain admission to the U of I school of medicine, it all gets paid for, if I give a service commitment. My ASVAB was 96. I could pick any MOS I chose. So that was my disaster plan, when thinking longer term. But, as I said, I got the papers, and came home to running backtests, and the rest is history!:)

#14     May 16, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, well just curious about this though. I think you are in your mid 40's no? I didn't even know you could go back into the guard at that age much less get them to pay for your school and re-enlist.

Of course it's never too late to go back to school for anything, but at your age did you really want to do that? And again, when you say disaster plan, I didn't think your current situation was a disaster. Are you maybe referring to if you lost that nursing job?

#15     May 16, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#16     May 16, 2012
  7. I did not read all his posts, but why not?
    Many times with surrender , comes the solution and it just clicks.

#17     May 16, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then I'll get you caught up. RCG has lied about more of his past than I have time to go over. But suffice it to say he he a proven documented fraud poser and liar.
    If you want to naively believe anything thing he says it's certainly your prerogative though.

#18     May 16, 2012
  9. So Cassandra is not his girl either ?? :confused:
    (no time to read through all the pictorium thread, and my eyes could hardly focus on the letters anyway :D )

#19     May 16, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

She dumped his sorry ass like a ton of bricks. Apparently she didn't like being lied to either. He recently claimed they're back together. But given RCG's history of not getting along well with the truth, who knows.

#20     May 16, 2012