Do you consider immoral to steal from extremely rich people?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Daal, Mar 6, 2012.

Yes or no

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. (raising hand from the back of the class... )

I know..I know...:cool:

And the answer is:

"We kill them in anticipation of self defense."

Yes! yes!

Shut up Nutmeg you wiki lawyer putzorino....

Ahmnnnn.. Ahmnnnnn.....

:eek: :eek:

#21     Mar 6, 2012
  2. I'm against stealing but if you're going to steal it'd probably be smart to target a rich person, an old rich lady if possible. The best way would be to con the old rich folks by pitching some religious bullshit for charity or a new gym or parking lot for the church or something like that, do it all legal and get their cash. Be kinda dumb to steal from somebody who didn't have much.

#22     Mar 6, 2012
  3. rew

rew

It was not murder to go after the members of Al Qaeda, the organization that plotted and carried out the attack. It was murder to go into Iraq under trumped up charges, and is also murder to be maintaining an occupation of Afghanistan and treating as "terrorists" people who simply want their fucking country back.

#23     Mar 7, 2012
  4. Stupid scenarios IMHO.
    Unless the punishment for immorality is worse than starving to death or death by blizzard what difference does it make?

#24     Mar 7, 2012
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Both the hungry man and the freezing man are breaking the law (immoral according to society's rules and regs) and therefore would be punished for it. Both would go to jail where the hungry man would have 3 squares a day and the freezing man would be warm(er).

#25     Mar 7, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You may want to convey this logic to your political party. For some strange reason they're stealing mostly from white males.

#26     Mar 7, 2012
  7. I'm not in contact with any polotical party. What political party is stealing from white males, I haven't heard about that. Have you been victimized ?

#27     Mar 7, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

It's not polite to point loaded questions.

But since you opened the door, perhaps a better question would be: Is it immoral for the extremely rich to not give a damn about those less privileged? And to put a finer point on it, is it immoral for the extremely rich to use their money, power and influence to game the system even more at the very expense of those less privileged?

#28     Mar 7, 2012
  9. Most definitely , as he should know that growing tree from the seed is really bad idea because it takes much longer than propagating.

#29     Mar 7, 2012
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Are you saying that the poor are poor because they are impatient and lack a vision to make a successful future for themselves. They live and think only day to day thus trapping themselves into endless handouts.

The rich will sacrifice the present to build a much better life in the future.

#30     Mar 7, 2012