Do you consider Bitcoin's slow transaction speeds as a Major issue?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by zghorner, Feb 13, 2021.

1. tsznecki

tsznecki

Yes I know. If she wants to shift the goalposts I'll throw in some Defi thats up 100x and move the goalposts too.

#51     Feb 16, 2021
  2. DevBru

DevBru

Ah so finally do understand what i was referring to? At least partially you did, don't worry, you might get there one day.

That took quite some time didn't it?

Funny how someone so superior such as yourself needs the help of a monkey to make things clear?

I didn't miss anything, as a monkey i am perfectly capable doing basic math myself. Something that seems to be hard for a superior being as yourself.

The fact that i speak French doesn't mean i am from France ... Nice effort to insult me though. Unfortunately you failed, yet again.

Again, you can understand me just fine. You acted superior by commenting on my mistakes so i invited you to actually show your superiority and reply in my native language, apparently that is something you are unable to do? Oh wait, you aren't superior after all? You are just some crazy little boy trying to be an aggressive smart ass from your mom's attic or basement, obviously ...

Now i know you will come in with another crazy rant in your next reply, just so you know i am not even going to read it. It will be just as pointless as all the previous replies you made. So have fun talking to yourself from here on forward.

#52     Feb 16, 2021
  3. tsznecki

tsznecki

LOL Defi IS crypto. LOLOL. Do you call your mother "Mom" or "Sister"? LOL.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You really are that dumb! #MonkeyWantBanana?

Nobody cares where you are from. Or what languages you speak. Only you seem to care. ET is an English language forum. Try to read instead of procreating with sheep. You should only care that Americans saved Europe in WW2. The next time you have your incest parties in "nobody cares what country" you are from, remember that point.

Here's English language superiority for your insecure European ego. Of course you like a good dog you will reply on cue. Here Doggy! No not your mother!

LOL at pathetic Europeans that can't handle English conversations and block.

#53     Feb 16, 2021
  4. FTDK

FTDK

Grow up dude.

#54     Feb 16, 2021
  5. tsznecki

tsznecki

Are you here defending your butt buddy @DevBru ?

Guess she wears the pants in your relationship.

#55     Feb 16, 2021
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

the Russians saved Europe

#56     Feb 16, 2021
  7. tsznecki

tsznecki

Shhhh. There's trolling under way.

#57     Feb 17, 2021
    Cuddles likes this.
  8. Sprout

Sprout

Speaking of Tesla;

#58     Feb 17, 2021
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

#59     Feb 17, 2021
  10. Sprout

Sprout

Babysteps. Btc will fix the money.

Educated and informed Voters are necessary to then get obstructionists and dark money out of Congress.

In terms of carbon offsetting, Anderson Cooper’s recent interview of Bill Gates on 60mins is super informative. Bill is quite the stellar individual while voluntarily spending 7m/yr to offset his personal carbon footprint.

#60     Feb 17, 2021