Do you consider Bitcoin's slow transaction speeds as a Major issue?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by zghorner, Feb 13, 2021.

1. DevBru

DevBru

If you are in BTC for the return while it hasn't been the best trade/investment for years now, that's fine with me, just please stop preaching about it.

#21     Feb 15, 2021
  2. themickey

themickey

If I sold a house for a large sum of money, I'd rather short term place the money in a bank than crypto.
    Long term, most would withdraw it again and invest in other assets.
    Crypto to me is gambling money.

#22     Feb 15, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  3. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Don't run the guy off? He is in the crypto section of a forum telling us about how his "store if value" is better than everyone else's. I don't want to hear that crap! I hope he does run off

#23     Feb 15, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

No preaching was even said you idiot

#24     Feb 15, 2021
  5. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Good for you. Nobody is holding a gun to your head telling you to do otherwise

#25     Feb 15, 2021
  6. DevBru

DevBru

As the "great" Padu once said:

Only idiots call other people idiot.

#26     Feb 15, 2021
  7. It's not what I or you feel. It is about agreed terminology. Speculative assets are not stores of values. Every entry level economics textbook teaches that. Period. Your feelings and opinions and mine do not really matter at all in this regard.

#27     Feb 15, 2021
  8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Like you just did? Ok man thanks for confirming what I just called you

#28     Feb 15, 2021
  9. You are totally confused my friend. Store of value is not the same as a speculative asset class. We can talk about bitcoin and crypto as speculative assets and without doubt investments in crypto have seen amazing appreciation. But it does not make them good stores of value. Goodness, it's a waste of time to argue with an adult who displays the mental capacity of a 4 year old.

#29     Feb 15, 2021
  10. DevBru

DevBru

:banghead:

#30     Feb 15, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.