Do you consider Bitcoin's slow transaction speeds as a Major issue?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by zghorner, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I've picked up some BnB, just for the discount on commissions on Binance if you pay in BnB.

Waiting until 3:00 AM Sunday night/Monday morning to transact ETH is just pissing me off. I literally bought BTC at $49k likely qualifying me as the biggest piker on ET lol.

If I lose I will dutifully post it so you all can live vicariously through my financial destruction.

#91     Feb 23, 2021
    NoahA and johnarb like this.
  2. johnarb

johnarb

been acquiring btc since yesterday at prices higher than $50K, lol, granted value is coming from eth and other eth cryptos

It's all good, btc will be higher than $100K within 6 months...

#92     Feb 23, 2021
    Snarkhund likes this.
  3. NoahA

NoahA

If you want to be the biggest piker, don't forget to average in as it drops some more! :D

But seriously, its probably not a bad strategy. There probably has to be something very severe happen for it to go much lower and stay lower. Most will say these drops are buying opportunities.

#93     Feb 23, 2021
    Snarkhund likes this.
  4. guowei58

guowei58

Strict Know-Your-Customer/money laundering provisions would probably affect bitcoin usage a lot...would make sense for governments to bring cryptocurrencies up to the same standards as fiat currencies? Does anyone know how this would work?

#94     Feb 23, 2021
  5. orbit23

orbit23

This is already being enforced.

Just the other day i wanted to buy something through Bitpay with Bitcoin and i noticed that registration and verification is required for purchase.

upload_2021-2-24_20-47-2.png

I'm pretty sure this is fairly new.

#95     Feb 24, 2021
    johnarb likes this.