do you believe "Scientist" has "over $100k" in his trading account?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah? So what, mother-sucker? Doubt it? Then go verify the dates between the posts. We won't be unthorough now, will we?

I see you've been studying my posts all afternoon... Good work. Just keep doing your homework, Gordy. You're a good boy. But don't get off-track - Stay with the topic ... Namely proving I'm a liar!

Keep it trolling, I'm ready to parry... :) :) :)

#71     Dec 5, 2003
  2. ROFLMAO!!

#72     Dec 5, 2003
  3. Brag? Oh Gordy boy, oh oh oh. You've still got a lot to learn.

Again, you're assuming that my model of the world is congruent with yours. It simply isn't.

What may seem like "bragging" to you, specifically in written form, was nothing but a sober, yet surprised realization to me. Please realize that "my inbox is full" means something very different when I say it then to when you say it. Admitted, internet communication doesn't necessarily simplify the problem of ambiguity, as can be caused by lack of body language and tone of voice (btw did you know that 65% of communication is body language, 30% is tone of voice and only 5% is words?)

To me (in my model of the world), bragging would be something like this:

"I am the greatest man to have ever walked earth."
    "I am the best trader out there."
    "My inbox is always full."
    "I am one of the best traders in the world."
    "I am richer than most people around."
    "My dick is bigger than yours."
    "I have 50" biceps."
    "I lift 360lbs easily."
    "I can give a woman 52 consecutive orgasms."
    "I have had 46 consecutive winning trades."
    "Everybody else is below me."
    "I am better than you and all your friends."

This is what I call bragging. If you go through my many posts, you will not find any of this type of statements - anywhere!

Get it into your head - I am not you, Gekko, and you are not f*cking me!

-S

#73     Dec 5, 2003
  4. Not an acceptable reply. If you're running out of arguments, stop posting.

#74     Dec 5, 2003
  5. i don't know where you're getting that from, but if you're interested, 32 is my record (or so she claimed).:D

ladies, don't bother PMing me. i may have a long, no-ET weekend, and my inbox is so full...again!:p

#75     Dec 5, 2003
  6. DTK

DTK

Mine is only 5. It was damn tiring... for me.

BTW - I think this calls for a ET Celebrity Boxing match between the two of you. Either one of you game? The trash talking is entertaining but it's getting kind of old...

#76     Dec 5, 2003
  7. Now, doesn't that make you proud? Anybody with a decent knowledge and practice of taoist sexual kung fu / tantric sex can do that. Yet, the number named by mrmarket (52) is probably nonsense, since records say that the highest # ever done was 40 something.

So, how about you and LongShot? Did you manage to give him 32 as well? :)

#77     Dec 5, 2003
  8. Celeb boxing match? What's that gonna look like? :confused:
    For what I can see, Gekko failed to bring "evidence" for his claim of my insincerity, and I'm getting tired of this "pissing match".
    Come on Gekko, tell me you're not that lame!?

-S

#78     Dec 5, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

OK...here I jump into the depths.

I used to make custom made jewellery. At the age of 17-23.
    I now just buy a lot of it for myself and others.
    And I do agree the price for that item is absurd.

If you can get that kind of money for that item, god bless you.

Now, I would really like to meet the MAN who can have 52 consecutive orgasms. Now that is something to be proud of.
    52 in a row for a woman, peice of cake.

#79     Dec 5, 2003
  10. marcD

marcD

Amazing price. Obviously not a fraction of retail.

I have my grandmother's stone, and have been putting it out there recently. 4.52 ct VS-1 H. And the thiefs who cut it (had a few nicks and they polished 'em out..only reduced weight by 2 pts..down from 4.54), have not offered anything more than $31k. So if you paid $21k for the I, that seems like a great deal. (The weight isn't really much less, and H to I isn't either). The cut may be the thing. I am no expert, but that is a way of tearing down a stone. Mine is a great cut actually. Very amazing piece. (Emerald).

Anyone interested, (really interested) let me know. I am sure this thing would retail for over $50k maybe over 60K. Possibly over $70k, and for sure more on 5th avenue. Oh, and it's GIA cert. GIA is rough. On a laser color machine, it came in F-G, but you cannot argue with GIA. It CAN be redone, I guess. Same with clarity. VS1 is a little iffy. Even the cutter thought it was better than VS1. But again, GIA is what it is.

Platinum setting (Tiffany) with the standard baguettes included if wanted. The stone is out of the setting because I had to send it for the cert. (which was about a $500 expense including insured shipping, and $200 for the polishing out of the nicks). Probably cost $30 to reset it anywhere.

So if any of you big swinging dicks want a real certified diamond, I will hand deliver it with the cert, and go with you to have it appraised anywhere of your choice. Make an offer. I believe at 43k it is a steal (about what I would expect), but might consider a slightly lower offer depending on how far I would have to travel, how much security deposit, etc...All can be worked out. But I know I can sell it to the cutter for $31 (only 'cause he has it pre-sold for a shitload more).

Retail on this is probably (just a guess, Reardon would know better) around $50-70k?

Anyone interested, IM me. I will travel with it within the continental US...hand deliver it. Must have cash or bank check (obviously).

Exact specs:
    Emerald cut
    11.81 x 8.17 x 5.17

4.52 ct.
    vs1
    H
    table 63%
    depth 63.3%
    girdle extremely thin/slightly thick
    polish and symetry both good

MarcD

#80     Dec 5, 2003