do you believe "Scientist" has "over $100k" in his trading account?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yep, people starting polls like that are way more pathetic than those these polls are supposed to concern.

#31     Dec 2, 2003

2. My personal fave was the one where all those black belts start attacking him and he calmly and deftly blocks and evades them. No sweat for ole Scientist.

If he and my little cousin -- who's eleven and who recently tipped off the FBI and thus saved the Sears tower from terrorists -- ever team up, watch out world.

#32     Dec 3, 2003

3. I finally figured out who scientist really is...

JIMMY NEUTRON (Boy Genius) !

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/movies/jimmy_neutron/index2.jhtml

Makes perfect sense. scientist=jimmy :p

#33     Dec 3, 2003
  4. Gordon is taking Scientist to task about his truthfulness????....quick recap on actual GG postings here on et:

1) Im the worlds best trader

2) I held the high school record in the mile that had stood for 17 years

3) I have 3% body fat ( thats my personal favorite)

4) I graduated High school with a 4.0

5) Im closing my $2000 account at IB and never posting on ET again..

6) Atkins is for fools, I know everything about diets

7) Religion Sucks, fuck god, fuck the bible

8) Eating chicken and meat is no different then what was done to the jews in the holocaust

9) I breast fed from my mom until I was 17

.....am I missing any other GG claims?

#34     Dec 3, 2003
  5. so what's your point :confused:

all sounds totally believable to me :confused:

GG is KEWL! :cool:

#35     Dec 3, 2003
  6. Quote from Gordon Gekko:

i never claimed i am anywhere near einstein. einstein is THE MAN. i was just saying i agreed with the einstein quotes. specifically, this one:

but now that you mention it, my average iq of 2 tests is 144 (153 and 135)--that's in the top 3%.

ALSO, einstein's personality type is INTP, which is the same as mine, AND INTPs are only 3% of the population.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although he is no Einstein...he is very close :p :p

#36     Dec 3, 2003
  7. as usual, you're distorting what i said, but i'm not wasting my time with you. do whatever you want.....

#37     Dec 3, 2003
  8. TM_ is a genuine idiot if ever there was one [eg see Diet Thread] just ignore him :-/

#38     Dec 3, 2003

9. Gordo starts this stupid thread of no relevance and like clock work his little longshot bitch chimes in like a midget next to DR. EVIL.....and other people are stupid???? you are pathetic.

#39     Dec 3, 2003
  10. While I don't particularly care how much which ET member has in his trading account, I do have one thought that might be worth sharing: Do you remember 4 years ago when $100k used to be considered pocket change? The guy whose job was to sit around at the office and chat or take 3 hour lunch breaks used to make $100k, and if you were capable of assisting someone who did some installation work that had anything to do with networking or computers, you were making $150k plus benefits plus stock options. And that was what the lowest lowlife (except those on welfare) was making EVERY YEAR. Now, just a few years later, the argument that a 22 year old could not possibly have saved up $100k is given serious consideration.

#40     Dec 4, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.