do you believe "Scientist" has "over $100k" in his trading account?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey bud, charity begins at home. I don't see anyone paying my bills. Plus, I do more than my share for others by paying taxes and supporting the economy. As if the thousands I spend every month on coke and whores doesn't help the community. Puh-lease.

So spare me, Mr. Self Righteous. And instead of just talking a big game and trying to guilt the rest of us, why don't you do something really helpful for others today yourself, put your money where your mouth is, and go get a hooker.

#191     May 13, 2004
  2. This question was posed simply out of curiosity.I'm not trying to guilt anyone,just curious as to what people do with their profits.i don't consider myself any better than anyone else.If you don't want to answer,fine,but don't start the insults because of an innocent question.

#192     May 13, 2004
  3. That was the funniest fuckin post I have ever read on ET!!!!!!!!

#193     May 13, 2004
  4. Fair question. Too bad, however, that Scientist won't be responding directly since he's so fed up with ET cause of all the idiot jealous wannabe traders who are envious of his incredible success. But as his lover, I think I can answer that he most definitely uses his many talents for the betterment of others on a daily and nightly basis.

For example, he does this thing with his tongue to my rectal regions that is just unbelievable. It certainly makes me a "better" man! He also does this amazing trick with Petey, our pet meercat, that involves a lighter, some anal nitrate and a garden hose. That one makes both of us "better". And best all, he's able to consistently tick f*ck the ES for some 200 points a day all while ass f*cking your's truly. S how's that for some sick f*cking talent?

Now I ask you, is that not using his talents for the betterment of others or what?

#194     May 13, 2004
  5. Hey, a bit frustrated, are we? :)

"... more than my share for others paying taxes and supporting the economy" ... are you really? How much are you supporting others paying taxes in an economy with no social system? You certainly won't be helping the needy a lot...

Regarding the "thousands I spend every month on coke and hookers" ... Hmm let's think... Spending your cash on coke (and therewith a greedy large corporation) isn't really charity. And spending your money on hookers... Well, let's just assume the average hooker doesn't pay much in taxes, if any. Let's further assume that many hookers will be spending their money on crack etc, which terribly hurts the economy you think you're supporting, by the ways of both increased "drug defense spending" and of course massive out-flow of cash into various Latin-American countries. And if that stuff is what you actually meant to refer to with "coke", then even worse so.

So that's how much you're supporting your economy, so to speak?

You know what, I don't want to sound too much like a moral apostle now, but I'll have a crack at it: If you really want more health, more money, more happiness, and more charitable contribution in life, then perhaps consider:

1) Stop drinking Coke (immediately raises your overall health, saves operation costs for ulcers, saves dentist expenses, lowers your chance of diabetes, increases life expectancy and helps your budget)

2) Use the money saved on Coke and plant a few fruit trees. Not only will you help the environment and make a mark, actually contributing for a change, no but also fruit juices are a million times better for you than Coke.

3) Save your money and love on hookers and instead focus on getting a life and the love and support of a great woman. It's a beautiful thing, more fun, more fulfilling, and you won't have to pay for it either.

Enjoy! :)
    S

#195     May 14, 2004
  6. Hey! What a question, of course I do!

I participate in charitable community projects whenever I can, I give things to people who have no money, I usually try to help a friend or two with trading issues if they're in a rut (which can take lots of time but is mutually beneficial), and also I'm member of a few charities, including strong supporter and active member of the Australian Wilderness Society, and Greenpeace. The latter two have made great progress in recent years, prevented quite a few ugly things, and I can recommend them to anybody who is interested in positive change, for a better place to live in!

And most importantly, I encourage others to do these things as well. At this stage, I have gotten to involve a lot of friends and people I know in mentioned charities, and I believe that's one of the best things one can do - leveraging charitable efforts by actively involving others.

Charity has been a long-time tradition in my family altogether. It stems from the conviction that giving brings a lot more happiness and fulfilment than taking. And I have talked about this in the past:

Here's the link to the whole post: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=358493&highlight=giving#post358493

Last but not least, make sure you have a look into following sites:
    www.wilderness.org.au
    www.greenpeace.org

Warmest Regards,
    Scientist

#196     May 14, 2004
  7. Haha! I see you've actually bothered to read my trade post history and now you're hell jealous! I can literally smell it! :D

Sorry to disappoint ya mate, I'm not just not into blokes... Have you tried mrmarket yet?

#197     May 14, 2004
  8. You are beyond stupid.

#198     May 14, 2004
  9. Hi Scientist,

Are you still doing OK? Miss you in my thread...

Kind regards

B.

#199     May 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.