do you believe "Scientist" has "over $100k" in his trading account?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here you go. This is what started FPC & GG's entire Jihad against me, which in storm seems to have taken at least 10 people (mostly trolls) on ET. They have turned their backs to me because of all this bullshit slander

Not my real friends, though. They remain, they know me better.

Here's the post I should never have posted. It shows a reply of mine to a friend's inquiry on the "2nd job" thread. My reply should have been one of many, but no, the moderator liked my post, took it and started a whole new thread with it, attracting all the trolls. Next, I have GG and LongShot & Co on my case, trialling war against me, because they don't like the way I smell. Had I never written this, nobody would have ever started this.

I realize now that it's stupid to write anything progressive, self-driven, or success-oriented on such an obscure place as ET!

Here is the thread, with my 100% sincere post, which got all the shit rolling. Read it and do your own judgment. Read my post on page 1 and the discussion between 'bubba7' and me on page 2.

Then, draw your own conclusions. And then end the stupid "anti-Scientist" drama. Thank you!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=302647

#141     Jan 13, 2004
  2. BFD! Your still livin in a shackand living from day to day. come on back when you grow up sonny boy! :-/

#142     Jan 13, 2004
  3. i posted that pic you reference ONE time you DWEEB! LIAR! You jealous of MY AMERICAN MUSCLE!
    (and yes, I have been kicked out of more "roadhouses" than your years in age, IIII am proud of it, I NEVER back down and always held my ground like a REAL MAN!)

Furthernore, I can kick the shit out of you with one hand tied behind my back you KUNG FU QUEER!!!

And lastly, I pull more OUT THE MARKET in ONE day than you do in a MONTH fag boy!

HA!

bite me!

:-/

ps and if you dont like it you know where *I* live -THE USA!

#143     Jan 13, 2004
    #144     Jan 13, 2004
  5. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

whoa~! simmer down there longshot... this is exactly why i do not like to speak about what im doing... i wasnt bragging i was inquiring why he thought 100k was impossible to do... more importantly who pissed in your coffee? it wasnt me... so why are you lashing out...

*do you typically act out emotionally with out having facts??? maybe thats why youre not doing so well and have all this pent up anger and frustration...

personally i dont know your financial situation and i dont care... whether you made a million in the market or lost a million does not effect me one bit... and i dont see how my buying power should effect yours so... so have a nice day and a prosperous year...

#145     Jan 13, 2004
  6. wow, i just read the first 10 pages of this crap because I was bored and I refuse to read any more, but I felt compelled to post at the end of it:

Gekko: you are jealous of other success because it seems that you have not attained it in your own life. I agree that scientist is arrogant and is probably exaggerating alot of what he says, I mean who is going to RENT a sports car, 7 series BMW, a mansion and a yacht?? What a waste of money !!! Maybe he's just young and dumb- the only thing to ever finance is a house- you can't afford it, don't get it. Anyways, I think he's a little full of shit or maybe not, who cares?? Why do you waste countless hours on these boards harassing others when you need to be doing something more productive, especially considering that you DONT MAKE MONEY TRADING!! you talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Scientist: you have some degree of intelligence but you are young and have many lessons to learn. I admire your work ethic and tenacity but frown on your arrogance and boastfulness. You think you have the world by the balls, but don't seem to realize the world can kick you in yours. No one cares about your life, or how many "ho's" you have, what your IQ is, where your "mansion" (loft with rats) is located, what hot car (yugo) your dad gave you, or about your jewelry business- that is all trivial fluff and does not contribute any value to this site, rather it makes you look like a pompous ass. but at least keep your chin up, you have a way better chance of making money than gekko.

#146     Jan 14, 2004
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Guys will you stop this.
    This is your Mom speaking.

Just so you know, I have more money than anyone who posts here. I own my bank in the Bahamas.

I drive a different expensive car for every day of the week. One car? Don't you get tired of it?

Donald Trump borrows money from me.

And I have $100k in my trading account.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    :p

#147     Jan 14, 2004
  8. Yeah, true! Even "Bob the Builder" borrows money from her! :D

#148     Jan 14, 2004
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

That is really funny.....my husband Bob was a builder of really huge expensive homes and glass additions.:)

#149     Jan 14, 2004
  10. ROFL! That is hilarious! :D

So, perhaps you borrow money from Bob the builder, and then you lend your money to Donald Trump.

Does indirectly imply that Donald Trump wouldn't be anything without Bob the builder?

What an irony. Another image of prosperity in shatters...

#150     Jan 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.