do you believe "Scientist" has "over $100k" in his trading account?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, I can accept that.

Now, are you in NSW or in WA?

#121     Jan 11, 2004
  2. WA! It's a great green place to be, the NSW'ers come here constantly for holidays...

On the other hand, Sydney is probably the most exciting city in the world. :(

Yeah, perhaps I should consider moving there one day. I love WA, but Sydney's a place of itself. I've lived in Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, other European cities, travelled all over the world (except Antarctica), and I haven't found another place that seems to offer such a well-rounded quality of life. But then I don't really like that much traffic - My car doesn't really like slow speeds (high-perf. engine), and I like to have the freedom to take 1/2 hour to get out of the smoke and trash my car through the green (yes I love speed). This is something very hard to do in Sydney... Besides the fact that I still have another business and family here etc etc.

On top of that comes the inconvenience of timezone - Means Eurex starts 3h later! No, I'll really have to consider that. I'm twisted enough with my current time zone.

But, to pre-empt the trolls: "Who cares anyway?" :D

#122     Jan 11, 2004
  3. What amazes me most is that alfonso seems to be the only guy around here that accepts and understands that false allegations / misquotes fall under the category of trolling.

As for the other people posting negative things about me - They are just full of it! All these persistent lies of what I've supposedly "said" or "claimed", and everytime I call them to it, to post a reference, they distract, make excuses or disappear!

I'll say this for the record: If you guys are consistently pulling your tails in, incapabable of using the search feature to find quotes verifying your allegations and personal attacks, then I hope you realize that you are all nothing but pawns in L0ngSh0t's and G'G's character assasination campaign.

While that's all very funny and entertaining for all of us, please also realize that the fun ends somewhere - And that is where serious accusations are being made, such as me lying etc. It isn't really funny forever. And come on - not for you guys either, is it?

For dollar's sake, I know I am arrogant, I know can I appear offensive or humiliating to people and I know I am NOT god! But as Rearden_Metal pointed out very rightly "wealth at a young age is a more intoxicating stimulant than the world's finest cocaine". Well, sorry, but he is right. If it doesn't suit or comfort anybody here, you are very welcome to use the ignore feature! I don't force you to read my "drivel". I have enough people here to share with, I don't need you!

But stop giving me such a hard time over nothing much, while other people on this board freely post heavy racist comments, lies, severe personal insults and all kinds of junk and you guys are looking the other way like gutless pedestrians! Doesn't that just make you feel ashamed???

I think this just had to be said at some point. Throw your prejudices away for once and think about it.

#123     Jan 11, 2004
  4. I don't know how. But this is the first time I noticed this thread. I just sat here and went through all of it and found only one conclusion: You are all bored out of your minds. Go see a movie, read a book, take care of your sex life, and mostly GET A LIFE!!!

#124     Jan 11, 2004
  5. mark1

mark1 Guest

And this from someone who spent his Sunday reading 21 pages of this thread :D :p :cool:

#125     Jan 11, 2004
  6. Well... Calming a screaming 4 month old boy for two hours will suck out of you any wish to do anything intellectual... so here I am
    :D

#126     Jan 11, 2004
  7. THIS THREAD RULES

#127     Jan 11, 2004
  8. This is one of the most asinine threads on EliteTader - I'm embarassed to have read it. Does it occur to other people that this is a site based around hope for profit? I'm losing faith fast.

In defense of Scientist, young / old, rich / poor, the guy at least posts good copy. I think he is naturally suited to writing guidebooks. And it appears he knows enough to survive / live an individual's life via trading. Good on him.

In the meantime, is anyone making any money? My friend earned EUR198k scalping last year- this off a margin of EUR25k.

To the jealous and those lacking in imagination, do something more positive than post nonsense like this.

#128     Jan 11, 2004
  9. mark1

mark1 Guest

ok this year earned $104k off a margin of $25k (just one of my accounts).Happy now? :eek: :D

#129     Jan 11, 2004
  10. This site was great when it first started.
    Now, it sometimes resembles a retarded circus.

#130     Jan 11, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.