do you believe "Scientist" has "over $100k" in his trading account?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. pesos or dollars?:D ....just wondering, how much gordon has ....last time he said he had 30 of the big silver coins, 15 of the small silver coins and almost 1000 of the copper colored ones in his piggy bank at home!....he also claimed if you swallow the silver one you can see it in the toilet the next morning:D :D

#111     Jan 9, 2004
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

LOL....that is a picture I am not entirely fond of.:D

#112     Jan 9, 2004
  3. DTK

DTK

Why does it matter to anyone but Scientist, his family and anyone who may be freeloading of his wealth/income how much money he has?

In that light, the same thing applies to GG.

#113     Jan 9, 2004
  4. mark1

mark1 Guest

Halloooo any "sense of humor" out there?!?!?

#114     Jan 10, 2004
  5. DTK

DTK

After I posted, I had a strange feeling that I was going to get called on it.

You're right mark1. I have to admit that these threads have provided me with lots of free entertainment. Second only to the great Michael Jackson jokes that get posted.

My sister is leaving to work in Australia at the end of the month. Maybe I'll have her verify Scientists books. ;)

#115     Jan 10, 2004
  6. Go for it, DTK! She can certainly come and smell a bit of my lifestyle...

That is, if she likes funky location seaside-apartments and fast cars... Umm... Is she hot??? :D

Don't worry. My apartment has 2 storeys, I'll have a room downstairs in case she doesn't want to sleep in the "emperor's lounge"... LOL

Hey btw - Tell your sis to bring cash with her if she's looking for some serious artwear - I still have my jewellery design business down south, 260km from where I'm living now - So if she's willing to do the extra drive (or if she's carless I'll drive her down in my CLE) - It would be worth looking at! I'm not kidding here, my stuff is popular all over Australia now although I basically "stopped" almost a year ago! This is a main reason why I started trading - I don't like the publicity and exposure. But some great designs are still there - And sure worth looking at before they go!

Thing is : Most of it is limited editions, or even one-offs... Which is why prices are constantly rising. My range has anything from the smallest silver ring at $110 over $7K sapphires to diamond bracelets over $14K. I also have a decent gemstone collection at this stage, which she can look at - and even pick a stone and maybe have a custom design made by me! With a nice collection of stones, including south sea pearls, highest grade (Belgian Ideal Cut) diamonds, dozens of finest Burmese Rubies and Ceylon Sapphires! I pride myself with one of the finest grade gemstone collections around, with unique pieces such as a 4+ct finest Royal Blue Ceylon Sapphire that will make you stare for hours! If I ain't got it, you don't want it.

And now comes the thriller: She will get a 10% DTK's-sister-discount! And I usually don't discount for anybody! :cool:

I tell you what, Inviting and hosting a girl without even having seen her, daring to leave my workstation to do some handicraft AND offering a discount on top of that is something I would only do for the sisters of respectable EliteTrader members! :D

Scientist.

P.S: After seeing my gemstone or jewellery collection, not to mention location, I very much doubt she'd wonder if I have "Over 100K" in my trading account - ROFL! It's an entertaining thread, though. It's good to see you have a sense of humour.

P.P.S: If you're for real, tell me when she's in WA, and I'll email her all the relevant details/studio website/my address, whatever. Attached below just a modest sample of some of my designs. The "silver" looking things are pure 970 platinum! The rest is 18K, 22K and 24K gold! Of course I have also a selection of much more amazing bracelets, necklaces, engraved work etc, and in all the high-carat metals! Have fun!

#116     Jan 10, 2004
  7. Vas62

Vas62

Great !!!

#117     Jan 11, 2004
  8. Already have. Most of my focus now remains on one thread. It's funny to see though how many people read through my post history... :D

#118     Jan 11, 2004

9. WA? No Australian would ever use that to mean anything but "Western Australia". I thought you said you were in Sydney?

#119     Jan 11, 2004
  10. alfonso, I hope you realize that false allegations / misquotes fall under the category of trolling, too?

Thank you.

#120     Jan 11, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.