Do you believe Michael Jackson is a child molester?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Um...remember all those misguided words I wrote, defending Jackson? Sorry, I was wrong. Jackson is an evil bastard.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20031218/en_afp/us_justice_jackson_031218171328

Jackson joins Nation of Islam: report
    Thu Dec 18,12:13 PM ET Add Entertainment - AFP to My Yahoo!

NEW YORK (AFP) - Michael Jackson (news) became a member of the black group Nation of Islam on the eve (news - web sites) of being formally charged with child molestation, it was reported.

The New York Post tabloid quoted unnamed sources as saying that Jackson became a member of the black Muslim organisation led by Louis Farrakhan on Wednesday night.
    "The King of Pop is restyling himself Jacko X," said the tabloid.
    "High-ranking members of Nation of Islam have been working (news - web sites) to bring Jackson into Reverend Louis Farrahkan's flock - and Jackson's conversion is now well-known in the NOI community," said the report.

As we have seen with Jose Pedilla, Richard Reed, Taliban Johnny Walker, Idi Amin, Mike Tyson and Carlos The Jackal...demented violent assholes tend to gravitate naturally toward the 'religion of peace'. I know NOI isn't exactly Islam, but it's way too close for my comfort.

Michael Jackson...what a filthy pervert.

#81     Dec 24, 2003