Do you believe Michael Jackson is a child molester?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Good one... :D

#41     Nov 19, 2003
  2. He may be quite bright... that does not exclude that he keeps molesting these kids, but of course this is just a speculation.

The guy is definitely a freak and I lost all respect for him after the incident with his own kid when he hung it ouf of the window. If he is a freak his intelligence is not enough to prevent him from his obsession. Obsession has nothing to do with intelligence. Sometimes even very intelligent people exhibit very 'unconventional' behavior.

#42     Nov 19, 2003
  3. Remember when Michael Jackson was cool.

#43     Nov 19, 2003
  4. [​IMG]

I heard that this album made the top 50 from Rolling Stones upcoming "Top 500 albums of all time" (due to be out in a week or so).

#44     Nov 20, 2003
  5. #45     Nov 20, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

1) says who???
    2) Maybe we should indict the parents....they are definitely more at fault if you ask me... Would any parent leave a kid with an accussed molester....yes, if he is worth $300 million...
    3) He is and odd person......

The parents look the other way when the money is flowing....this is all about money. Im not saying he isnt guilty , im just saying the parents are at fault also

#46     Nov 20, 2003
  7. first, anyone who claims you choose your sexual attractions, i'm just going to ignore. that is simply stupid, but i know some people actually believe it.

a gay male may like males just like straight males like females. i think sexual attraction may be genetic, and there is a scale, but i am open to changing my position here. nobody had to tell me or teach me to like 18 year old females, i just do.

i am NOT attracted to 10 year old males or females, but if people are, maybe it is a attraction built into them and not a choice. ACTING on sexual desires IS a choice, though. i do NOT condone sexually abusing children, in fact i am in favor of punishing those that do. i'm just saying, i don't think people who have these desires should be hated or considered "evil" if it is just a genetic desire, like homo/heterosexual attraction. it would be kind of like hating a person born with 1 leg.

in summary, if michael jackson is attracted to young boys, i don't hate him, but if he acts on that desire, he should be punished.

btw, this, "war on terror" isn't about good vs. evil, either--it's a clash of civilizations and i do support bush.

#47     Nov 20, 2003
    #48     Nov 20, 2003
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

I have known him to be odd for quite some time optional....thats why it shouldnt be odd to you that he is doing odd things.....like hanging out with little boys ( hence the wacko jacko )....so him doinng this shouldnt be odd to you it should be obvious....and to every parent seeking Michaels money....

as for studies...show me the money...dont quote or make sound as fact without a link...so far it is your word...

hey if he did what he did he should go to jail... i totally agree with you

#49     Nov 20, 2003
  10. no. if michael jackson did this, HE should be punished.

#50     Nov 20, 2003