Do we really want as president another religious guy from texas who thinks god talks.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Wow just look at that little Nazi!

#21     Aug 4, 2011
  2. bone

bone

Texas A&M alumni and students died on European battlefields fighting Nazis.

#22     Aug 4, 2011
  3. bone

bone

From Wikipedia:

Many Aggies again served in the military during World War II, with the college producing 20,229 combat troops. Of those, 14,123 Aggies served as officers, more than any other school and more than the combined total of the United States Naval Academy and the United States Military Academy.[23] During the war, 29 A&M graduates reached the rank of general.[15]

So, Walter, go ahead and sit on that sword. Should feel familiar and comforting for you.

#23     Aug 4, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've concluded that you enjoy looking stupid.

#24     Aug 4, 2011
  5. You first.

You and your atheist/liberal ilk keep your opinions to yourself too then. Stop screaming about how homosexuals should marry, how killing unborn babies is ok, and how you have to take money from the rich to pay for your medical expenses because you didnt take care of your body when you were young.

In a nutshell...Stop pushing YOUR beliefs on US.

#25     Aug 4, 2011
  6. I don't really know too much about Perry. In the words of Ann Coulter, I would vote for Charlie Sheen over Obama, so fo course I would support him if he got the nomination. I wonder if Bush hasn't poisoned the well for him though, at least for now.

I really don't see what he offers that Michelle Bachmann lacks. Plus, she's gorgeous.

#26     Aug 4, 2011
  7. I'm so glad we have freedom of speech.

#27     Aug 4, 2011
  8. i have a feeling that if superstitious bible thumpers like you kept your constant displays of willful ignorance behind closed doors and stopped trying to indoctrinate people into your cult people like me would soon get bored with the subject and move on.
    and what is it with you and gays? it has been established that those religious nuts that are most homophobic are actually attracted to men. you seem to constantly have gay on the mind.

i have never said gays should marry. i dont figure its my business. it has no effect on me if they want to marry.

this is you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY711HJK7pg&feature=fvst

#28     Aug 4, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I feel the same about the gays, like you.

#29     Aug 4, 2011
  10. bone

bone

#30     Aug 4, 2011