Do we need another dumb ass Texan for president?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Trendlover, you don't seriously believe this shit do you? I mean, you don't right?

BTW, Perry for all practical purposes is a Democrat. Was his whole life as is his entire family.

#31     Aug 20, 2011
  2. #32     Aug 20, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Look, I don't know how far back your political history goes back, but as far back as I can remember, these type of discussions come up on both the right and the left.

Let me ask you something. Do you believe Obama is a radical muslim? Do you believe he is trying to bring more and more muslims to power and to integrate sharia law into our constitution? Well this is the bullshit I hear from the right.

None of these fears over the last 100 years have ever come to fruition.

#34     Aug 20, 2011
  4. Bush inherited the dot-com crash, a recession and 9/11 from Clinton but he never used that as an excuse and we did a lot better than we're doing now under the community organizer.

#35     Aug 21, 2011
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Really, what grades did Obama get? Ohhh thats right, Mr Transparency never released his records.

#36     Aug 21, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Theoretically I'd have to agree. Problem is Obama is an indisputable shit for brains dumb ass hence the suspicions surrounding the transcripts he refuses to show. Despite his campaign promises of transparency.

#37     Aug 21, 2011
  7. LOL that is some funny sarcasm, well done sir.

#38     Aug 21, 2011
  8. Reality would look like sarcasm to a libturd like you :p

#39     Aug 21, 2011
  9. bone

bone

It must really piss you off that a stupid shit-kicker from Texas would beat your messiah Obama if the election were held tomorrow.

Jimmy Carter all over again, and your little pissy fits and Daily Kos talking points mean dick.

We are all still waiting to finally catch a glimpse of the annointed one's intellectual prowess.

[​IMG]

#40     Aug 21, 2011