Do we have to go up everyday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, May 14, 2007.

1. Probably. Cause too many are in disbelief and get left behind. Too many waiting for "correction" so they can go long.

#11     May 14, 2007
  2. If you're making money off of it, then why not just be happy? All of your posts seem to have such a negative air off them. Just enjoy the ride. Sure, it's crazy - but it's a crazy world!

#12     May 14, 2007
  3. for a trader you seem to have more time than Big Ben to post your daily book here on ET.

If history has taught us anything is that it has a tendency to repeat itself so instead of buying blindly into euphoria like you claim to be........what is it that the fortunate here are going to watch & learn from you ????? You getting caught without a chair when the music stops.

another ET know it all with too much time on his hands....eh Ben?

#13     May 14, 2007
  4. I'm not sure why you take all my posts as negative. That's not my deal...I'm a happy go lucky kind of guy. I'm not a trader by nature, I'm a better investor I'd say.

Most of the plays I make short term are just play money to keep me entertained. I'm trying to learn the ropes of swing trading. Sorry if my posts sound negative...although I do enjoy teasing stock_turder because I don't eve remember having encountered someone who came across as such an idiot. Cheers bro. :D

#14     May 14, 2007
  5. The reason the market goes up every day is because it is trying to catch up with its fair value, which is about 25% higher than what the current value is now (based on the spread between the 10-yr bond yield and the S&P forward earnings yield). The poor bears misjudged the recent advance as a "bubble", and so they will continue to lose money as the spread eventually tightens to zero.

#15     May 14, 2007
  6. i agree this michael scott is getting on everyone's nerve's. just another loud mouth who'll be taught a humbling lesson

#16     May 14, 2007
  7. I love 100% up room to go with zero risk $$$

congrats once again to all dipsters!

#17     May 14, 2007
  8. Until we see some downside follow thru and several close below at least the 20 day moving average buy the dips, just dont go hog wild.

One of these days its going to reverse, are we their yet, you got me.

One the weekly index charts we are set up with a negative divergence, the happen about one a year.

The jury is still out.

#18     May 14, 2007
  9. Hey I was just kidding, you can stop going down now :(

#19     May 14, 2007
  10. :D The volatility is back and whoever the hell said they were buying up September 15 VIX Calls made me want to join them and unfortunately I forgot this morning...nice buy.

#20     May 14, 2007