Do we have any traders from Brazil here?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by tradethetrade, Feb 26, 2009.

1. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

I opened up a trading firm here in Sao Paulo to trade both US and Brazilian markets and would like to meet other traders to exchange ideas/information.

2. Corelio

Corelio

I'm from Brazil, but trade from the US (Chicago)

3. cfelicio

cfelicio

yes, trade US and Canadian markets ;)

4. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Corelio, do you trade independently or at a firm? What do you trade? What's your style?

5. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Cfelicio, where do you live?

6. Corelio

Corelio

Independently. Trade US futures, stocks and options.
    Style 100% quantitative and by means of mechanical systems

7. Fractal

Fractal

I used to know a Brazilian guy who came to the U.S. to train at a place in midtown, then went back to Brazil after a year or so. Lived in Astoria. He had real talent.

The ladies would not leave him alone either, which was the problem. Kept trying to bust into our office before the close. It was hard to concentrate on ever tick of COF when they were pounding on the glass.

8. Brazilian here trading futures and options in NYC, are you trading futures or equities?

9. Daal

Daal

I'm a trader from Sao Paulo. I dont do brazilian markets(waiting for the CME to list BMF contracts). Mostly do position/swing trading which I'm profitable at, also trying to became a better daytrader(ES futures with conservative sizing) but so far no luck

10. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Brother M.... Good to hear from you. I miss those days... I just wished the girls and the talent part were true about your post....

#10     Feb 28, 2009