Do we all take a vacation from the board after tuesday?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Clear cut in actions and words. Case example of consistent racist behavior endemic to conservatives......you.:D

#51     Nov 4, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I called my boss, and told him I'd probably be accepting that position in Asia, dependent on election. :) My wife has dual citizenship (not in Asia) and if Obama wins, I'll begin Operation Family Withdraw as soon as I'm able. Put all that I own under her foreign passport, as her native country doesn't track assets internationally.

The only thing I'll keep here is my property in NC.

#52     Nov 4, 2012
  3. It's a difficult choice to move our children out of schools where they are doing well, but I see us leaving the US sometime in the next few years no matter who wins the election. My wife is an Australian citizen which creates opportunities for relocation. The United States has run off a cliff and is in free fall. My main goal is to find a country where my kids have a future. I don't see it here in the US.

#53     Nov 4, 2012
  4. This idea that blacks will riot and burn if Romney wins is a myth.

If Romney wins a big part of the reason, will be that blacks and hispanics did not turn out and vote in the record numbers needed. There will be a lot of finger pointing in the black community, but no significant riots. Do not confuse the actions of criminals looking for freebies (which can happen anyday for any reason) for the community as a whole rioting, because of the election outcome. So if you see news footage of 25 or so young black people running thru and stealing everything out of a 7-Eleven somewhere in America, no need to load up your Car-15...they are not coming for you!! Lol.

While Obama's support is still incredibly strong in the black community, everyone understands that history has already been made and there is a greater concern for job creation at this point. My cousin works in Ohio as a minister and there is a lack of enthusiasm among that crowd for him as they see him having spent more time promoting things like gay marriage, rather than initiatives that would help with high unemployment that black people face. Now these people are not going to support Mitt Romney, but there will be no fury if he wins. The big problem that Obama faces is going to turn out among minorities and the young and if that fails to happen it cannot be blamed on white republicans.

Obama losing a very close election is not the same thing like him being taken out or something.

#54     Nov 4, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is all about my little one. Fortunately, he's young enough where moving will have little impact on him. Regardless, I am getting out why the getting is good (mostly).

#55     Nov 4, 2012
  6. Do you really believe this?

#56     Nov 4, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If he does, then he is blinded by partisanship.

#57     Nov 4, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

So?

so long as it gets repealed, I don't care why.

You're incredibly full of shit. Deep deep down inside I think you know it too. Hence your severe inferiority complex. And the false bravado, embellishments and compulsive lies in a vain effort to impress. Even though you have noting of substance to impress with.

#58     Nov 4, 2012
  9. Just more projection here. Clearly you are the racist here, you just get upset that I rub your nose in your own shit about it.

#59     Nov 4, 2012

10. ANNNDDDDDDD.......

You're welcome.

:D
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/electionqe.png/

May all your shorts and puts be merry.....

(If you aren't securing that position, you're an idiot :D )

#60     Nov 7, 2012