Do we all take a vacation from the board after tuesday?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Nov 2, 2012.

1. election fatigue

poll fatigue

Where does all this public money come from for campaign advertising?

what a waste.

#31     Nov 3, 2012
  2. A couple of elections back there was a story about "Americans spend $4 Billion on election campaign."

Somebody in Europe asked, "Why would American spend so much?"

The reply from this side, "Because it's worth it".

#32     Nov 3, 2012
  3. If Obama gets elected, this will speak volumes for the value of the dollar. Worthless.

#33     Nov 3, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Send me yours then, if you have any.

#34     Nov 3, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Ugh, bad bet. Not because you have to take a month off, a month off for most here would be a good thing. Because you have to take a month off when the left has won a delicious "payback" victory.

#35     Nov 3, 2012
  6. + 1.I made the bet quickly without thinking about it .max would have had to have taken 3 months off if I had won so I took it.Its going to suck not being able to tell the righties how stupid they were to think Obama was going to lose and how dumb they were to belive in the skewd poll bull shit and what a fucking idiot dick morris is and how bad a pollster Rasmussen is etc:(

I have a straight up bet with maxs buddy mavrick that if Obama wins he takes 30 days off.I'd be willing to trade mavs 30 day exile for my own

#36     Nov 3, 2012
  7. you're simply delusional to be so certain of an odumbo victory

Skipping 30 days of well deserverd humiliation is no punishment.

#37     Nov 3, 2012
  8. Believe me, I have all the money I need if I die by 4 pm.

#38     Nov 3, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Why would you need money if it's worthless?

#39     Nov 3, 2012
  10. Jut switch to decimal odds on the lower left hand side,so on Sportingbet, Obama is 1.2 and Romney is 4.2. Thus, $1 bet on Obama yields $1.20 and $1 bet on Romney yields $4.20.

These odds are equivalent to a soccer World Cup match of Brazil playing Mongolia.:(

#40     Nov 3, 2012