Do we all take a vacation from the board after tuesday?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Nov 2, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Its close but Romney is going to lose. Count on it. The left doesn't lose close elections. They will find a way to cheat their way to the finish line. Al Franken's election was a textbook example. Al Gore was on his way until the Supreme Court voted 7-2 against him.

Why do you think the left is scared to death of voter id laws?

#11     Nov 2, 2012
  2. That's AK47 and Brass holding hands on Fire Island.

#12     Nov 2, 2012
  3. hughb

hughb

There is no requirement for anybody to leave their sense of humor at the door upon entering P&R. Go back and get your sense of humor then go back and re-read the post.

#13     Nov 2, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

all i know is that when this election is over i never want to hear about another fucking poll as long as i live, Jesus Christ, its like half the news has all of a sudden become about this poll or that poll, and which poll is better, its like suddenly, there is absolutely nothing newsworthy going on in the world besides polls....... I guess thats what happens when the election is so close.....

#14     Nov 2, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I don't know. I'm still going to enjoy poles after the election. Here's one that has peaked my interest.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/waIuhfoTMv8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15     Nov 2, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, +1.

#16     Nov 2, 2012
  7. Apparently Colorado is a "toss-up" state... you should see the political ads during prime time... I counted 24 of them IN ONE HOUR last night.

Disgusting!

#17     Nov 2, 2012
  8. well im banned for a month or two if Rombot loses, but if obama loses i will still be here kicking dirt on him because he is a piece of shit. what i WON'T be doing is saying "i told ya so" cause i have no idea who's gonna win, even though i made bets on it.. i did so before the obamacare ruling. I think it's safe to say, at this point, IF the Constitution had been upheld (obummercare overturned) Romney would win.

oh yea and +1 Max.

#18     Nov 2, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Wish I had registered in CO instead of AK, lol. I could have.

#19     Nov 2, 2012
  10. I already have a bed reserved at a polling detox treatment center. How will we survive without another poll telling us what we should be thinking? :eek:

#20     Nov 2, 2012