Do u think consistent winning every month is achievable?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by innovest_11, Apr 20, 2008.

1. What I note is that you are full of $hit........nothing more than a legend in your own delusional mind........authority on everything, master of nothing……..whose pitiful existence is so pathetic, that posting non-stop 24/7 pretending to be something you are not is your life. Enough said.

st

#31     Apr 25, 2008
  2. Blah, blah, blah.

Thanks for the trolling ... we're all still waiting for original commentary from you ..... oops times up. :)

#32     Apr 25, 2008
  3. Definitely yes. there are plenty of traders making money every week,forget about every month. as long as you are a disciplined trader,have your own tried and true system,and run your trading as a business you will do very well.
    ALWAYS keep losses small even if that means churning yourself out on certain days(ie; lots of comissions).

#33     Apr 25, 2008
  4. #34     Apr 25, 2008
  5. no.

#35     Apr 25, 2008

6. Two minutes to read, process, reply, and post. No doubt, you must have been hunched over your keyboard frantically hitting the refresh button waiting for my reply. I’m flattered!!!

Now, moving on……………….

Says the circus monkey whose pitiful existence is so pathetic, that posting non-stop 24/7 pretending to be something you are not is your life.

Not trolling at all; I’m simply pointing out the obvious. Of course, I can understand why you felt the need to try and say something evasive in hopes of directing attention away from yourself and giving yourself a false sense of empowerment in the process. It’s really the only defense you have from being the ass clown you are. That being said, you’re welcome!

Who’s “we’re; you and the voices in your head? Nonetheless, it’s been said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and as such, I appreciate the compliment. However, how about you try your best to focus those two flawed brains cells of yours on your parroted hypocrisy…………….it was I who exposed you for posting non-original “commentary.” Do try and keep up.

Non-sequitur. No surprise there, as it’s all you seem to have going for yourself. But all is not lost; at least you haven’t denied the fact you are nothing more than a wanna-be paper trader who is full of $hit!!! There may be hope for you yet!!!

With utmost regard, your idol,

st

#36     Apr 25, 2008
  7. Apparently FOR YOU it hit you home, other wise, you would have been a WISEMAN and not said anything and not let it bother you! Oh wait, this is America...I mean the USA, FREEDOM of speech .....damn! :confused:

#37     Apr 25, 2008
  8. I started trading futures 11 years ago. I became profitable 4 years after that. I have not had a losing month since then. I took a month off once, and when the time comes you will understand why.

You will have losing days, but you should never have a losing month. If you do, your system should be pulled and re-examined.

#38     Apr 26, 2008
  9. Go back to posting our nonsense ... oh I see, you're stealth traitors ass boy. :p

Why didn't you just say so? :D

#39     Apr 26, 2008
  10. Thanks for your reply, so u never have a losing month for 6-7 years, that's solid! thanks for sharing, at least now i know someone did it for long period of time, not just 1 or 2 months profit

#40     Apr 26, 2008