do these 2 posts conflict?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 11, 2002.

1. by the way, anyone like my new quote? there's a new sheriff in town. hehehe!!!!!

#41     Sep 12, 2002
  2. Gordon,

It is time we walk the walk. Are you ready to start a journal with me?

#42     Sep 12, 2002
  3. the problem with this is that i'm not putting one more real dollar at risk until i know what i'm doing. i've learned some lessons the hard way.

#43     Sep 12, 2002
  4. Gordon,

Also, think about this. Many of the people who are doing very a very successful job trading don't have the incentive to sit here and mentor newbies.

The only people who may be willing to do so are the older generation who are getting too old to travel, play with new toys and feel like giving something back.

Keep in mind this as well -- everything you read on here can't be verified. A lot of people LIE -- flat out LIE.

The markets, depending on which ones you want to trade, may or may not do well for you. However, I'm done with asking, researching and trying to find answers.

It is time for the bleeding to begin.

#44     Sep 12, 2002
  5. Yes, but you've been asking questions for a very long time. I've done a lot of research on this board and a lot of people gave you excellent advice.

If you keep filling your head up with endless systems and ideas, you'll never be able to trade confidently. This is a fact!

#45     Sep 12, 2002
  6. i agree ...

#46     Sep 12, 2002
  7. lol you got that right! i finally realized to put a band-aid on. i generally agree with the rest of your post, however.

#47     Sep 12, 2002
  8. i really do believe the knowledge to trade successfully is already within me. however, after reading 3 years worth of trading information, it becomes hard to decide on something and realize what is important and what isn't.

#48     Sep 12, 2002
  9. Just forget everything and TRADE!

What's the Nike slogan JUST DO IT!!!

PEACE and good trading,
    Commisso

#49     Sep 12, 2002
  10. Aphex,

I sure hope you do better at this trading thing then at drafting a fantasy football team! Your picks were so bad that it messed up the entire draft and now we have to do it over again!!!!!!
    :p

PEACE and good trading,
    Commisso

#50     Sep 12, 2002