Do the right thing this Tuesday, vote Democratic.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Remember. It's not your fault.

#51     Nov 7, 2006

2. Of course not. You're a pedophile and only you can deal with it. Just take it easy on the Oxy. :D

#52     Nov 7, 2006
  3. I'm sure you believe the republicans stole the presidential election as well.

Typical democratic bullshit. I could never understand why democrats are so arrogant when they lose. They complain about elections being rigged. They complain that people who did not vote for them are ignorant. It's really quite entertaining.

#53     Nov 7, 2006

4. I think the whole election process in america is rigged. So it doesn't make a difference who wins, at the end of the day the real power brokers will always win.

As for Republicans stealing the election, actually yes they did. In the first presidential election the Democrats won the popular vote and the Republicans should have gracefully bowed out.

The problem with Democrats and Liberals in general is they are pussies. They think everyone is like them and will logically argue a topic. Unfortunately for Democrats, they fail to realize that Republicans are the school yard bully, only now the retard bully is old enough to do some damage.

It's like a mad raging bull loose in the backyard, democrats try to talk to the bull and calm it down. They fail to understand that the bull is mad. I on the other hand, load up my .45 and will shoot the bull in between the eyes. Who has time to talk with mad bulls when I'd rather BBQ it !!!! :D

#54     Nov 7, 2006
  5. The great part of all of this is Nancy Pelosi and Charlie Rangel will become the new house leadership. That along with Hillary insures a republican president in 2008.

#55     Nov 7, 2006
  6. I just woke up from a nap... I had this horrific nightmare that Nancy Pelosi was Speaker of the House. :(

#56     Nov 7, 2006
  7. I heard there were some glitches tonight with some of the electronic voting machines. Im totally convinced it was a vast left wing conspiracy!!!

#57     Nov 7, 2006
  8. nevadan

nevadan

Get used to it. It's true, it's true, it's true.

#58     Nov 7, 2006
  9. nevadan

nevadan

That means she is #2 in line for the presidency.

#59     Nov 7, 2006

10. This neocon retard had to go out and validate my points. Neocons = mental retard degenerate and most likely a bully. All in all, disgusting human beings.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/11/08/8fight.html

Former House member charged with assaulting man who defeated him
    Witness says Rick Green hit Rep. Patrick Rose at Dripping Springs polling place; Rose says punch missed

By Laura Heinauer
    AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A former state representative from Dripping Springs has been accused of assaulting the man who defeated him four years ago.

A witness said Rick Green shoved and then punched state Rep. Patrick Rose, D-Dripping Springs, while both stood outside a polling place this morning at Sunset Canyon Baptist Church east of Dripping Springs.

#60     Nov 7, 2006