Do the right thing this Tuesday, vote Democratic.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Nov 5, 2006.

1. The only thing most democrats do is try to re-distribute the wealth of this county. Let others earn it, and they try to take it for the people who lay on their ass. If you notice, the democrats that are going to win tonight are conservative democrats so that may be a good thing.

#41     Nov 7, 2006

2. Democrats "Tax and spend"

Republicans "Borrow and spend".

I guess for neocons like you it's better to mortgage your childrens future rather than paying for your bills on time. :D

#42     Nov 7, 2006
  3. Yes, blame all of your problems on people like me. I have broad shoulders, I will take the blame. Less government is always better. Most republicans want less government. George Bush just happens not to be one of them. The party will straighten itself out, and so will the democrats. These things all go in cycles. No reason to panic.

#43     Nov 7, 2006

4. Most republicans are stupid. All they want is someone with a Bible in one hand and lotion in the other. The average republican is a southern idiot who likes to be bent over and pandered to. The bush government has borrowed and spent more than the prior 3 administrations combined!

It took 60 years for voters to kick out the Democratic majority in congress

It took 12 short years for voters to kick out the Republican majority in congress

This is something worth pondering upon. The "IM-moral minority" has been un masked for what it is. A bigoted racist homophobic exclusionary political party that can only maintain power by pandering to a racist minority of mental retards in the deep south. Are you one of those? I don't know about you, but for the most part the KKKlan members on ET follow the above description to a tee. :D

#44     Nov 7, 2006
  5. De Lay and his wrecking crew are out of here!!!....

#45     Nov 7, 2006
  6. Hmmm, I didn't know they kept statistics on how the Klan votes?:D

I will agree the republicans had their chance and didn't take advantage of the power they had, but to describe the voters who vote republican as ignorant is just plain irresponsible. Do you honestly believe all republicans are bible thumping extremists, or people who can't think for themselves and need Rush or Sean to give them direction?

The conservative movement is still going strong, while the left wing liberal national radio stations are filing for bankruptcy. I think that says a lot about each party's message.

#46     Nov 7, 2006

7. You get a resounding YES on the above.

Research actually does show that neocons on average are air-heads who can only regurgitate and re-package others opinions as facts of their own. Like I said, mental retards.

http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/idl/papers/politicalblogs/

Most significantly, we find differences in the behavior of liberal and conservative blogs, with conservative blogs linking to each other more frequently and in a denser pattern. ( i.e. these morons just rehash others opinions and pass them off as their own!! )

And the various posts by the kkklan members on here only reinforce this caricature. These posters all seemed to be reading from the same propaganda handbook until I realized they were all listening to Rush and hannity and then regurgitating that nonesense here as if it were their own opinion.

#47     Nov 7, 2006
  8. So a compassionate liberal like yourself equates insulting people with calling them gay? That sounds like a homophobe to me. The Democrat party should be proud to have someone like you in their party.

I already have you figured out though. Your father left your mother (when he discovered that he was actually homosexual). You were still little and couldn't understand. This explains your anger towards homosexuals.

You never got over the fact that daddy left, so now you lash out on the internet attacking as many people as possible. Coupled with the fact that your mother never wanted you in the first place, there is no peace of mind for you because you struggle with those demons everyday. You project your self hatred on others because you feel it will ease the pain, but alas, it only deepens it. You should probably seek professional help before you completely self destruct, and you are very close to the edge. It's not your fault. Just remind yourself of that everyday, and it will start to get better.

#48     Nov 7, 2006

9. yeah, read the above post. Conservative talk radio "all go strong" because they pander to a base of retards who can not think for themselves and need someone to tell them what to think about. Bushs 34% approval rating pretty much tells us what percentage of the american population is retarded. It's approx 30% ( the other 4% are scared stiff and think only Bush can save them ). hardly the "moral majority" they like to pass themselves off as. More like the "IM-moral minority". Good riddance I say. Hope the Democrats investigate Bushes war crimes and puts him in Jail along with Saddam where he belongs.

#49     Nov 7, 2006

10. I'm neither a "liberal" or "compassionate" or a "Democrat".

I actually like making fun of retarded pedophile old goats. It's quite fun slinging large rocks at those who live in glass houses. I hope your children supervise the visits your grandchildren make with you. ROTFLMAO! :D

#50     Nov 7, 2006