Do the right thing this Tuesday, vote Democratic.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Nov 5, 2006.

1. You know how it is, the typical dumbass republiklan makes fun of all the ugly kids, then goes home and kisses his assfaced wife, and the mutts that are his children....

Love is blind...

#11     Nov 5, 2006
  2. The others are born stupid, and they don't need the dumb down conditioning process that Rush, Coulter, Hannity. et al employ to turn a normal person into a mowron republiklan...

#12     Nov 5, 2006

3. Profile For Longhorns
    Total Posts: 1396 (1.74 posts per day)

Profile For ZZZzzzzzzz
    Total Posts: 14236 (16.29 posts per day)

ROTFLMAO!!!!
    :D

#13     Nov 5, 2006
  4. Yes, you really are a pathetic troll...

#14     Nov 5, 2006
  5. Don't ya just love it when someone tries to tell you how to vote . . .

#15     Nov 6, 2006
  6. I gather you don't want to help restore the system of checks and balances. Your party is more important to you than the founding fathers' intent, right?

#16     Nov 6, 2006
  7. Why don't you show us evidence of the Founders' intent that different parties control the congress and White House?

In truth, their original intent was that Senators would reflect the interests of wealthy landowners. They were elected, not by voters, but by the individual state legislatures. They were expected to look out first and foremost for their home state's interests and prevent the distant federal government from infringing on states' rights.

Things would have worked out better if we had kept that system.

#17     Nov 6, 2006
  8. Their intent was the system of checks and balances. Obviously the corrupt republian congress has completely failed to provide checks and balances to this equally corrupt republican administration. Help restore checks and balances, vote democratic.

#18     Nov 6, 2006
  9. jllm03

jllm03

I have voted Republican for the last several elections, but I just dont know anymore...
    I heard on FOX NEWS this weekend a comment by Dick Armey, the former House Majority leader, about the republican party has been enamored by their own power that they have lost sight of the changes that were made in "94".
    I think the Dem's have a REAL chance to shake up Washington with a win. (and it probably will not be pretty). This is what is needed for the Republicans top get back to the "ROOTS" that got them elected in "94". It will also give them a better chance at the "08" elections if the Dem's come back in now and go back to their old ways that we have ALL forgotten.
    It has been too long since we have seen how they actually work (if you can call it that), and America has forgotten the past...
    The one thing in life that constantly repeats itself is history.
    Once enough time has passed the same old stuff comes around again....
    My 2 cent and I will shut up now.....

#19     Nov 6, 2006
  10. I see no evidence they are giving Bush a free hand. Most Democrats voted for the Iraq war. Bush's major initiative, social security reform, got nowhere. He has been under constant pressure regarding terrorist detainee issues. He was defeated on his "comprehensive" immigration reform. He was embarrassed and defeated on the Dubai ports deal. He was forced to withdraw a Supreme Court nominee who was a high ranking White House official. Another major initiative, making the tax cuts permanent, didn't pass.

#20     Nov 6, 2006