Do Texans Trade Better?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Emil Kraepelin, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Well Texas does have one of the lowest IQ rates and one of the highest obesity rates. I am starting to think fat and dumb is the way to go.

#21     Feb 4, 2011
  2. True Republicans never go to Howston. It is a din of inequity. Dermocrassic through and through. The true bastion of faith is in Norte Tejas. Women and trading do not mix. For six and one-half hours, my heart is true, though they seek to steal my "pure manly essence", if you get the reference.

But for babes, the strand at Hermosa Beach has no competition. So I vacation there ovary summer.

#22     Feb 4, 2011
  3. I recall your inital question asked "Do Texans 'Trade' Better?"

Nonetheless, I do consider trading to carry out the same responsibilies of a company's CEO for example. But, you have yet to show one trader.

And your name in the list?

#23     Feb 4, 2011
  4. Perhaps. But he can't log in. They don't recognize his pissword. methinks that The Amazing Rande is about to become a sponsor and cumplaned.

#24     Feb 4, 2011
  5. Whur yew be fum, boy? Yew gots nuttin' own me. Ah talks crude and drinks grains! Tito's bein' ma favvite.

#25     Feb 4, 2011
  6. Well I'm...What are you...Don't think...Oh, fuck you're right. I just looked in the mirror.

#26     Feb 4, 2011
  7. Oh. I misundertood. You wanted rich Texas traders. Well, there's pspr. And Redneck. And me.

#27     Feb 4, 2011
  8. Any traders whose net worth lay under 1billion, I consider as noise. That is not to say it won't be achieved at a future point in time. This is just how I weed out the romanticists.

No, my name has yet to breach the Fort Knox of Mr. Forbes but it will be fun romancing a would be non-event. :p

#28     Feb 4, 2011
  9. spd

spd

lol Tito's sucks :D

#29     Feb 4, 2011
  10. Handle123

Handle123

I am proud to live in Texas. I believe living here has given me many opportunities I would not have had any other state in the Union. And cause of no state income taxes, means more in my pockets. And of course, past gov't officials made it that when Texas joined the Union, Texas can secede from the Union, and we wouldn't need anything from the rest of the 49.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081104151347AAiwZGC

#30     Feb 4, 2011