Do Something About The Multiple Aliases,Please!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by jonnyy40, May 10, 2005.

1. As nothing would be perfect, perhaps consider requiring all and each member wanting to post on ET to re-register according to details on credit cards, probably charging a minimum fee (say USD1.00) once off.

No re-registration is required if no posting. :confused:

#11     May 22, 2005
  2. Oddie. Nice try. I have more credit cards than I have aliases, with nearly as many name variations:

John Merchant
    J. Merchant
    John Xavier Merchant
    J.X. Merchant
    Xavier Merchant
    John X. Merchant
    J. Xavier Merchant

#12     May 22, 2005
  3. Of course you are allowed to do that for multiple aliases, however others would know that easily, as the first three digits of card number and the initials of firstname and surname could be displayed. :confused:

#13     May 22, 2005
  4. My real name is much more common than that. Something like John Robert Smith.

#14     May 22, 2005
  5. Then there would be a same code something like "102JS" to be associated with each of you aliases. :D

#15     May 22, 2005
  6. TGregg

TGregg

And how many addresses, phone numbers and (for USA folks) SS #s?

#16     May 22, 2005
  7. Bueno dia! Soy Californian! I am having mucho driver license!

#17     May 22, 2005
  8. More credit cards basically would cost more annual fees. Therefore, hopefully the total number of aliases owned by a single person would be still limited by this critical variable.

As if someone has multiple (sur)names, then (s)he probably could do many things (s)he likes and plans to do, and why spend much time on ET?

:confused:

#18     May 22, 2005
  9. TGregg

TGregg

LOL, and the same in my state of North Carolina as well, sad to say.

#19     May 22, 2005
  10. Odd. I like ET because I work 12+ hours a day 7 days a week for weeks on end. ET is like fat pussy: it is the cheapest entertainment to be found anywhere late at night. And when I am testing and modifying code in slo-mo overnight tick time, like tonight, it is a welcome diversion. I mean, at my age I can only get it off a couple of times, but I can read ET all night.

#20     May 22, 2005