Do Rothschilds hunt newborns to prevent the second coming?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FireWalker, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Not just Rothschilds, but the ruling class that took maintained power after they killed Jesus the first time.

Easier to kill the infant, prevents it from talking, so skips the crucifixion.

2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Stay-Puft-Marshmallow-Man-Attacks-New-York-City-Ghostbusters.jpg

luisHK and bullmarket79 like this.
  3. Piptaker

Piptaker

Maybe Jesus wasn't a messiah but a great thinker - philosopher who took on the state and bankers (the corrupt) of the time which got him killed.

Times change human nature doesn't and the corrupt have many different complex methods of silencing these days ( distortion of truth and the obfuscation of the true definition of truth is a big one for example ) and if you become a real pain they'll probably kill you then...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Cuddles, smallStops and FireWalker like this.
  4. They're trying to kill the poor and middle class through the food supply (in the US).

Piptaker likes this.
  5. Piptaker

Piptaker

That doesn't surprise me our food and water is full of chemicals, weed killer, pesticides and god knows what else. I've been on rain tank water last couple of years and my kids hardly get sick since we've not been on city water whether it's a genuine correlation I'm not sure.

They treat the people as inferior and with contempt that is a certainty.

6. How come people live longer with all the chemicals etc, than they used to?Rothschilds should hunt down gold miners and oilers instead, because the holes are filled with fresh water, so that fresh water is gone forever.

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. It depends on where you live. Rich county or poor? Flint, MI?

8. Piptaker

Piptaker

I remember seeing an article a while back on increasing cancer rates I'll try and find it

FireWalker likes this.
  9. These people practice black magic or dark magic and worships the GREAT SATAN okay.

They are doing satans' work. you know what I'm saying .causing wars, and corruption for the money. and power.

Satan is God. in his own domain. God of hell and punishment and wealth etc. and God of power.

10. you offend the Gods, and Satan kills you. that is Satan's job.

#10     Jun 8, 2017