Do not read if you're in a sad mood

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by harrytrader, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Now, that was a good movie.

#91     Jan 8, 2003
  2. I do not make a practice of going around and making foolish, yes, I said foolish, crash predictions. I find it easier to try and make money trading, rather than talking about it all the time, and making worthless (in my opinion) indicators. Oops, I have to go, the market just opened. Or, perhaps I should just sit around and post useless drivel instead.

#92     Jan 8, 2003
  3. qdz

qdz

very sad this happans. the crooks are killing people. do not let crooks win by means of succesfully getting you killed. do not let crooks satisfied even if they get at you once. you wanna live to see these crook sgo into jail, die, and rot, whatever coming first.

:p

#93     Jan 8, 2003
  4. qdz

qdz

Very angry to read some other posts in this thread, some cold blooded animals. They are no better than crooks. And maybe they are crooks.

#94     Jan 8, 2003
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Jeez QDZ, I just took you off my ignore list because I saw the new poll, but now I read this. Blaming somebody's suicide on a "crooked market" is nuts. Most of the market is not crooked, a little avaricious maybe, less than truthful most of the time for sure.

She should have been counseled to find a lot of reasons to live, you and the guy in your office should have made sure that happened. It's your fault!!

I've talked kindly to a guy that was suicidal, it may have helped, I have talked an armed guy out of committing a robbery come to think of it, it is doable, just takes a little love, that's all.

Max

#95     Jan 8, 2003
  6. qdz

qdz

Well, what you said is very kind and reasonable. Different people need different kind of belief to continue to live.

No, it's not my fault! What if all I did was just diversified in enron, worldcom, and conseco?

#96     Jan 8, 2003
  7. I haven't read the whole thread, so I apologize if someone already brought it up.
    People don't commit suicide because they lose money. That may have been the straw that broke the camel's back, but there were other underlying reasons.
    I know of a woman who came out of school and found her window smatched up and promplty slashed her wrist. Clearly there were other things going on in her life.

#97     Jan 10, 2003