Do not know why there isn't a nationwide travel ban

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by JSOP, Nov 23, 2020.

1. JSOP

JSOP

2. maxinger

maxinger

The Eastern and Western people
    think & behave differently.

They have different values, cultures, principles, ways of life.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. JSOP

JSOP

Yeah but is going to (or already has we just don't know yet) become a national security issue. Still allowing an entire nation to travel en masse from/to pandemic epicentres with no restrictions is just downright irresponsible! And I just can't believe people would actually travel and even without masks!!

Oh well I guess this will put the herd immunity concept to the test. And if it doesn't succeed like Dr. Fauci said, well then that's Thanos' snap!

4. maxinger

maxinger

The East will obey the order even though they don't like it.
    The West wants the freedom to choose.

5. JSOP

JSOP

Exactly that's why you take away the freedom to choose during emergency times. We've done it before. Still allowing people to travel is just ridiculous. What's so great to allow people to travel all over the place to transmit the virus everywhere? And besides it's not like they are going to enjoy the Thanksgiving dinner. They're going to spend it fighting on the issues, Biden vs Trump, when they were supposed to stop counting the ballots, what to do with covid... And then massive increase in cases after the holiday is over.

This is almost like massive Thanksgiving suicide.

6. Overnight

Overnight

Aww come on, man! Let us take to the skies again! And when you get first-class on a UAE A380 you don't need family for Thanksgiving. You can have it all for yourself. You'll keep yourself safe, and your family safe! Especially when you can take a hot shower on your flight!

7. Overnight

Overnight

How do you know your momma' didn't touch an apple in the supermarket a few days before T-Day, rub her eye without realizing it, and now comes home to shove that apple into the turkey bum for flavoring?

How do we know anything with this stupid virus?

So F it. Take a hot shower mid-flight while you still can! Hehe!

P.S. Dallas to Phoenix?

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. JSOP

JSOP

That's not the best. To me, if you really want me to commit suicide to fly over this Thanksgiving with tens of thousands of maskless other passengers with no social distancing in crowded airports, this is the kind of flying experience that I want to have: nothing less.

This, to me is the ultimate in commercial flying. Next is really private jets. That's the safest flying for this Thanksgiving imo.

9. JSOP

JSOP

That's why I am not flying over this Thanksgiving. I am staying put!! Not touching that momma's apple. :D

But p.s. if that apple stays in that Turkey's bum as stuffing and she's cooked the Turkey in the oven. The virus would've been killed. That apple is actually safe. Apparently one of the most effective way to kill Covid besides the soap and the alcohol, hydrogen peroxide is heat. So as long as momma is not shaking my hand with that hand that touched that virus-laden apple or hugging me or talking to me within 2 meters, I am fine.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  10. %%
    THAT;
    + Dr+ Senator Rand Paul rebuked fake Faucci ''the flu was worse than the virus in KY''
    So most likely the same reason we had no travel ban for flu season.
    AND 50 different states=50 different places/many of those dont want a goofy gov doing stupid stuff.................
    Dave Ramsey said the governors of NY + CA are like dirty diapers=they need to be changed/LOL:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#10     Dec 3, 2020
    maxinger likes this.