Do Jews have a future in America?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Nah... The culture of ancient Egypt is dead and buried.

Ancient Egypt: Language- Egyptian
    Modern Egypt: Language- Arabic

Ancient Egypt: Religion- Egyptian Polytheism
    Modern Egypt: Religion- Sunni Islam, Coptic Christian

Ancient Egypt: Ethnicity- Egyptians & Nubians
    Modern Egypt: Ethnicity- Arabs

Ancient Egypt: Government- Brutal Jew-hating Dictatorship
    Modern Egypt: Government- Brutal Jew-hating Dictatorship
    (Some things never change)

#21     Dec 6, 2006
  2. You forgot the part where the Jews left Egypt and massacred all the canaanites who were there before them, except for the virgins! You're right, some things just never change. :D

#22     Dec 6, 2006
  3. cognitis

cognitis

Many of this thread's posters use the same rhetorical devices used by the stupid and dull everywhere: ad hominem, name-calling, non sequitur, et al.

This thread deals with Jewish-American assimilation. Since Jews' ejection from Egypt over 2000 years ago, Jews have continuously been uprooted and replanted and stripped and annihilated. The unimaginable pain suffered by Jews necessarily affected Jews alone and thereby defined Jewish identity and created Jews' customs. After every expulsion, Jews desperately sought to lay roots in foreign soil; natives, however, rejected Jews' attempts and forced Jews to lay roots in wasteland. Celts were forced similarly into wasteland by stronger tribes as well. Jews, then, necessarily associate assimilation with rejection and inferiority.

When Jews migrated--after a recent expulsion--to a new land, natives understandably rejected any Jewish attempts to claim or seize resource rights. Since Jews came as beggars and not conquerors, Jews necessarily were compelled by their wretchedness to do anything required by natives to live: in Christian countries, Jews worked in money-lending, since Church prohibited interest collection; after Europe began using mass production, many Jews dealt in scrap and junk. Jews, then, necessarily have an instinct to always show their utility to others. This instinct causes Jews to seek recognition in arts and sciences by any means.

Nietzsche over 100 years ago described this drive to achieve born of wretchedness. He called this drive "slave race morality" (Sklavenrasse) and also the French "ressentiment"(N. clearly insulted the French by suggesting a French--and not a German--word best described slaves). Since Jews adopted the existing native culture, the culture developed independently of Jews. For example, Einstein attended Swiss schools and learned physics developed in Europe; had Einstein never lived, Europe would have gotten relativity, since hundreds of scientists were working on the same problems at the same time. Whether any culture benefits from Jews' drive to get recognition by any means is dubious.

#23     Dec 6, 2006
  4. man

man

can someone explain to me why i have responded in my post on
    page 2 of this thread (last post) to a previous post of "cognitis",
    which had this sentence in it:

"... Jews are more a force of evil rather than a race or culture."

this post seems to be gone ... and i find it a little strange that
    the same individual who uttered such statement now comes
    back complaining that ...
    and i dare to doubt that ...
    since you obviously try to diminish the achievments of one of
    the most brilliant people who ever walked on this earth by
    stating that ...
    which is pure nonsense. the world of physics unanimously still
    praises his genius. in contrary to your belief he did exactly run
    against main stream physics of the late 19th century.
    why do you hide, little antisemite? or is auschwitz and the impossibility
    of gas chambers already in the agenda for your next posts?
    i mean, we are not criticising jews here on account of their current
    policy, we, actually you, are trying to diminish their achievments
    as a whole.
    i call that "caught". and maybe you do not delete your previous
    posts from now on, "cognitis".

#24     Dec 7, 2006
  5. man

man

i smell nazi around here ...

#25     Dec 7, 2006
  6. No, I think they were SUPPOSED to get all of em. They failed.

#26     Dec 7, 2006
  7. This is NOT an appropriate thread for obvious reasons. Although this forum is partly about religion, the post was obviously designed to single out and slam one group of persons. This is not a discussion of religion, but one of prejudice and hate. At the least, it is highly offensive and extremely distasteful.

The moderator should completely delete this thread or at least close it. That is the most appropriate action.

#27     Dec 7, 2006
  8. You do know that the so-called 'Palestinian people' are not descendents of the Canaanites, right?

#28     Dec 7, 2006
  9. We've come to expect this out of the OP. It is gratifying that the thread has attracted such little attention. The OP tries to start one of these every once in a while, and they usually just fizzle out.

#29     Dec 7, 2006
  10. man

man

i second that. kill this thread.

#30     Dec 7, 2006