Do I need to Register with IIROC or MX for Futures Trading in Canada?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by canuck, Apr 30, 2010.

  1. canuck


    I'm curious, if I were to join a prop shop in Canada, do I need to do all the courses at the CSI (futures, derivatives etc...) register with IIROC and Montreal Futures exchange EVEN though I'm only interested in trading CME products? My buddy says yes, and before I start looking around I thought someone on here might know

  2. If you go prop (outside of a bank) the answer is "hell no!" Pm me for more details as I work in Canada as a prop trader
  3. canuck


    thanks for the reply...i guess you're the only futures prop trader on here...