Do I need to incorporate a partnership or anything?

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by dcwriter2, Feb 10, 2021.

1. I looked thru some of your posting history, confirmed for total scumbag loser. Trying to write off gas expenses driving to a trading convention? Just how much of a fucking piker are you to care about saving what, 20 bucks? lmao dude. I will laugh when the IRS audits your shady ass shit.

#31     Apr 9, 2021
  2. Piker?

What kind of fuckin piker do you have to be to LEAVE THE FUCKING US just to not pay taxes? Now THAT is some fuckin loser shit you are recommending.

Get better at your fuckin trading and taxes wont be a problem.

Like i said, shut the fuck up, you cant even properly represent what i have spoken about and I dont expect some inch worm like you to do it anyway.

Pipe down faggot.

#32     Apr 9, 2021
  3. Started with 25k, now have a 7-figure account. At no point on my journey did I ever stoop to bullshit deductions to save a buck.

And with that, I think we're done here.

#33     Apr 9, 2021
  4. ya we are done, because you cant even read a fuckin forum post but expect people to believe you have 7 figures. I can make unsubstantiated claims too.

I never said you did deductions I said what you are recommending is piker shit.

God damn, like i said you cant even follow a fuckin forum convo. Shut your fuckin cum catchers. And if you really think you cant write off shit through your business, like gas or several other things even if it may seem questionable, then you are an even bigger idiot. A CPA wont allow you to claim things too questionable because it could come back on him. So if the CPA is signing off on it then you dont have shit to worry about. Thats the whole point of having a CPA and what makes a CPA "good." How stupid can you fuckin be?

Millions of people do this every year. Unlike you, Ive done it, people I know have done it and been audited, and nothin has happened. Fuckin idiot.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    #34     Apr 9, 2021
  5. Cal LLCs (I have one) must pay an $800/year tax in addition to the tax levied...

#35     Apr 9, 2021
  6. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Set up an "Accountable Plan" for expense reimbursement, AND deductible by the business. Very clean!!

#36     Apr 9, 2021
  7. It's been clear from the beginning that you're the one not following the conversation on this thread. And after your last posts I now understand why you don't seem able to do it: Your brain is shriveled up and you are utterly retarded.

Imagine actually thinking that
    • getting your taxes down all the way down to 0% is piker shit
    • but saving a few bucks on gas is baller

You don't understand compound growth. Tells me everything I need to know about you.

#37     Apr 10, 2021
  8. O look, another idiotic post.

I didnt say getting your taxes down to 0 is piker shit you fucking idiot. I alluded to the fact that if you have to move out of the United States to get your tax bill down that you A, dont know how to work the tax code and B arent a good enough trader so as not to worry about the taxes you will have

Im not following a convo (supposedly), but you cant even represent what i have said correctly, what the fuck does that make you? Probably some old white dude who thinks because he has lived a long time that entitles him to being smart or knowing more than other people. When in actuality he misrepresents what people say so as to appear smarter than what he is, and should be slapped in his fucking face and put in his place - which i guarante hasnt happened in your life or you wouldnt be so fuckin sure in your moronic understanding.

You are a complete fucking dipshit who should be taken out back and put down before proliferating your stupidity to anyone else in your life.

And somehow talking about taxes now means I supposedly dont understand compound growth. That makes no sense. Stay on topic you old stupid fuck

What a fuckin dumbass.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    #38     Apr 10, 2021
  9. "Old white dude" lol I'm early thirties. not surprised that you're also a racist and ageist piece of shit tho.

It amuses me greatly that you don't even believe I have 7 figures. I take it as a compliment, like when you pwn some newbs in online games and they call you a hacker.

How do you think I grew it so fast? If you're a good trader, compounding with low taxes is like rocket fuel for your networth.

Yeah, I had to leave my home country (not the united states) to do it. You want to call that a loser move? What can I say. I'm just devastated that some foul mouthed peabrain on an internet forum doesn't approve of my life decisions. Don't worry though, I'll console myself with my huge account.

#39     Apr 10, 2021
  10. Im half white dumbass. Why would anyone believe some random dipshit about his account? You just sound even more stupid than you are.

AWWW bad words hurt your feewings? You are just a complaining piece of shit (typical) who loves adding -ist onto whatever hurts their feewings.

What a fuckin moron. Im sure its more like you will get consoled by a huge dick instead of this mythical "account". WHo you tryin to convince with this "big account" - you or me? I never once brought it up but now you have 3 times for no reason.

"I have a lot of money so I know what I am doing" Having a lot of money (for argument's sake, considering you are trying too hard) doesnt mean you arent a fucking idiot - as you so proved in this thread

Shut the fuck up Faggot.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    #40     Apr 10, 2021