Do I need to incorporate a partnership or anything?

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by dcwriter2, Feb 10, 2021.

1. You dont pay your profits out as salary you fuckin moron - you avoid double taxation by establishing an S corp - really no reason to have a C corp. My god you are dumb as fuck

I am in over my head but you have no idea about corporations and lost thousands of dollars on GME by addings to losers.

GO clean your house you fuck pig

#21     Apr 9, 2021
  2. everyone knows but qlai was askin for links. But ya everyone knows right? you are a clown.

Shut the fuck up

#22     Apr 9, 2021
  3. qlai

qlai

When you establish C Corp, you can elect to report as either C or S Corp and switch back and forth. I appreciate the link you posted, but you got to chill out.

#23     Apr 9, 2021
  4. If you are willing to move outside of the US there are a lot more options.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_rates

Go back and reread the thread and see what qlai was actually asking because you don't seem to know. Nothing in your link even addresses his question.

You keep saying to use an S corp or llc, but you never explained how this creates any benefit for taxes.

#24     Apr 9, 2021
  5. I gave enough information for someone to use their little fingers and type into google "what is an llc"

How fucking hard is that? I dont sit here and spoon feed grown ass adults who come on a trading forum and think they are so fucking smart but cant type into google to answer their question once they are pointed in the right direction.

If i was talking about something ambiguous or that had no clear cut explanations then that is a different story.

#25     Apr 9, 2021
  6. Let's try this one more time.

Without telling anyone to educate themselves or use google, please explain how using a pass through entity is relevant to qlai's question or anything else in this discussion.

I'm quite sure that it's not, but by all means go ahead and prove me wrong, let's see what you have to say. If your whole point was you can deduct depreciation on your trading PC (and a few other deductions) I'm going to have a good laugh.

#26     Apr 9, 2021
  7. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

FWIW...
    Section 1256 tax advantages are not applicable (iow, lost) with C-corp taxation.

#27     Apr 9, 2021
    cruisecontrol likes this.
  8. My job isnt trying to qualify myself to some fuckin idiot who cant follow a convo. Kill yourself.

#28     Apr 9, 2021
  9. lmao, pretty much exactly the response I expected from you. You got nothing, loser.

#29     Apr 9, 2021
  10. Im not going to sit here and breakdown a simple convo.

If you cant follow its not my job to make sure you get it, you fuckin moron.

#30     Apr 9, 2021