Do I need psychological help? Dennis Neale Related.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 14, 2008.

1. I do not watch CNBC that much since having access to Bloomberg, but every now and then, mostly for humor, I will turn it on.

Anyways, there is this new guy on there named Dennis Neale.

I am not a violent person at all. But I feel a compulsion to want to beat his ass every time I see his face, and especially when I hear his whiny, ignorant, almost delusional rants.

I'm a nice guy. But for some unknown reason, if I had gone to high school with Dennis Neale, and saw him in the hallway one day, would feel compelled to give him either an atomic wedgie, noogie and shine, or to shove him into the nearest empty locker, and then locking said locker.

I really think I'm a nice person, and am well adjusted. I've never had any problems before, but this Dennis Neale pussy is really pushing the envelope with me.

So, do I need help?

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, you need to stop watching CNBC. If you can't control your reaction to a TV set, please don't even pretend you have control over your trading.

3. hcour

hcour Guest

No. I feel the same way about Danny Bonaduce.

H

4. But can't you at least relate, Mav?

H can.

Isn't there at least one person who has this effect on you?

C'mon, I'm seeking comfort here.

5. Danny Bonaduce with aids.

6. jjk2

jjk2

surely buylowsellhi must be able to contain himself? after all, elitetrader is filled with people worse than kneale.

7. Okay guys. I think I can restrain myself.

I won't let Dennis Neale's weasel-ness take me out of my control zone.

Thanks.